Would ya?

Oh, HELL yeah. She's exactly my type - bad judgment and incapable of learning from past mistakes. But she's cute, too.

No thanks- I avoid selfish, whoa is me, criminal, head cases that can't be trusted

But you enjoyed the OWS rally. :lol: "Irony" doesn't even begin to describe you.

She's crazy hot.

Precisely. Why a girl with those looks has any financial difficulties is beyond me. Find some schlub with money, marry him, get divorced and take all his money. Even without going to those lengths, she should still be able to navigate through life pretty easily. Must be real !@#$ing dumb.

Oh, HELL yeah. She's exactly my type - bad judgment and incapable of learning from past mistakes. But she's cute, too.

But you enjoyed the OWS rally. :lol: "Irony" doesn't even begin to describe you.

from the comments "shes also a crackhead to thats why shes going door to door doing that*****trust me i know her..."

y'all could have your thieving crack head whore- I like good girls. And I attended OWS with two beautiful girls. It is nice to be able to pick and choose. It must suck to be desperate