Important Things About Today's Game...

Bill from NYC

1) Bledsoe sucks. It makes NO difference that he now wins on the road.

2) Wins against bad teams do not count. 9-6 is a bad record because not every team the Bills defeated was great.

3) Losman should start vs. the steelers. Despite Drew's 9-2 record in the last 11 weeks as a starter, this football team SHOULD be put in the hands of a seemingly fragile rookie, and the sooner the better.

4) It is a mere coincidence that the Bills are winning football games without Travis Henry on the football field. Travis is the "heart and soul" of the Bills offense.

Now, seriously.....

1) Way to play Drew Bledsoe.

2) Thank you Coach McNally.

3) You are progressing Coach Gray. Keep up the good work.

4) I dont know if I have ever been more proud to be a fan of the Buffalo Bills football team.

5) Being a Bills fan means NEVER giving up.

6) I will be buried as a fan of the Buffalo Bills football team and their fans. We are the best fans of any team in any sport.

7) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) I dont know if I have ever been more proud to be a fan of the Buffalo Bills football team.

178983[/snapback]

Amen to that, brother

Can anyone guess the last time we had a 6-game winning streak?

1993!! Last four regular season games (at Eagles, at Fins, Jets, at Colts, then playoff wins at home against Raiders and Chiefs).

The last time the Bills won at least six in a row during the regular season was 1990! That streak was eight in a row.

:devil:

Can anyone guess the last time we had a 6-game winning streak?

1993!!  Last four regular season games (at Eagles, at Fins, Jets, at Colts, then playoff wins at home against Raiders and Chiefs).

The last time the Bills won at least six in a row during the regular season was 1990!  That streak was eight in a row.

179003[/snapback]

I can picture it now........Talley, Bruce, and Biscuit on the sidelines, all smiles.........ahhhhhhh........(I've had therapy to successfully remove all images of Kelso)

Amen to that, brother

178995[/snapback]

Thank you. I could NOT be more serious. We are doing this with a rookie coach, a rookie RB, a relatively new DC, a qb that even our fans are pissed at.....this after an 0-4 start!!!

Being a Bills fan means more to me than winning every single game. I am honored to be a fan of a New York team with working class values. We Bills fans party in lots made of gravel. We are people who will NEVER quit. On this board, we support our football team AND each other.

When I am buried, I will be put into the earth as a fan of WNY, the state of NY, and the Buffalo Bills Footnall Team.

Thank you. I could NOT be more serious. We are doing this with a rookie coach, a rookie RB, a relatively new DC, a qb that even our fans are pissed at.....this after an 0-4 start!!!

Being a Bills fan means more to me than winning every single game. I am honored to be a fan of a New York team with working class values. We Bills fans party in lots made of gravel. We are people who will NEVER quit. On this board, we support our football team AND each other.

When I am buried, I will be put into the earth as a fan of WNY, the state of NY, and the Buffalo Bills Footnall Team.

179027[/snapback]

(I'm almost tempted to ask him about Mike Williams, but I don't want to ruin his mood lol)

There are two things that I cannot help:

1) My accent.

2) The fact that I find you to be an off the charts great person, who happens to be drop dead gorgeous.

Merry Christmas, my lovely friend.  ;)

179047[/snapback]

I love your accent. :devil:

Thanx, sweetie. :flirt:

Now, seriously.....

5) Being a Bills fan means NEVER giving up.

6) I will be buried as a fan of the Buffalo Bills football team and their fans. We are the best fans of any team in any sport.

7) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto!

(I'm almost tempted to ask him about Mike Williams, but I don't want to ruin his mood lol)

179037[/snapback]

Ask as you will. I am the right person to ask, whereas I have keyed in on him as much as I could for every play since he has been a Buffalo Bill football player.

Big Mike kicked !@#$ing ass today. I have always worried less about his run blocking than I do his ability to protect Drew, who we all know is not very agile.

Well, today he was splendid. Just !@#$ing splendid against the pass rush. He was SO !@#$ing splendid, I am willing to write off the 2 1/2 years that he sucked.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask as you will. I am the right person to ask, whereas I have keyed in on him as much as I could for every play since he has been a Buffalo Bill football player.

Big Mike kicked !@#$ing ass today. I have always worried less about his run blocking than I do his ability to protect Drew, who we all no is not very agile.

Well, today he was splendid. Just !@#$ing splendid against the pass rush. He was SO !@#$ing splendid, I am willing to write off the 2 1/2 years that he sucked.

179068[/snapback]

I think Mouse and Mularkey sent a clear message to Big Mike in the preseason it seems to have gotten thru, thank god its good to see him blooming

What would happen if after this DB REALLY does re-invent himself?... Teams will have to prepare a different approach than just pinning their ears back and coming down the middle.  Could be deadly if they have to stop and think a second?

???

I don't know... But, Wyche working with DB appears to be paying off... Seems he is GOING FORWARD when things don't go well or least he is keeping the D off balance.

THAT IS ALL YOU CAN HOPE FOR WITH ANYBODY!

179061[/snapback]

EiI, I make the contention that 9-2 is almost as much as one could ask for from an NFL qb. Drew is who he is.....a 32 year old qb who DOES have both limitations, and possible hall of fame credentials.

I dont know how the scenario will turn out, other than the fact that I will die as a fan of the Buffalo Bills football team, and that we ALL owe SDS and the mods a great deal of thanks.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EiI, I make the contention that 9-2 is almost as much as one could ask for from an NFL qb. Drew is who he is.....a 32 year old qb who DOES have both limitations, and possible hall of fame credentials.

I dont know how the scenario will turn out, other than the fact that I will die as a fan of the Buffalo Bills football team, and that we ALL owe SDS and the mods a great deal of thanks.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

179088[/snapback]

I do second that Bill!

I am still pro DB as I ever was.

Big Mike kicked !@#$ing ass today. I have always worried less about his run blocking than I do his ability to protect Drew, who we all no is not very agile.

179068[/snapback]

I already read your apology to Mouse McNally, who obviously is worth a king's ransom. :devil:

AD, unlike others, I care a whole lot less about being "right" on this message board than I do about the Buffalo Bills winning football games.

Coach McNally has changed this OL from a mess (in monumentic proportions) into an acceptable unit. Imo, this is near miraculous.

I also want to give some credit to CV, He is an unheralded star of this football team. Ostroski may have been tight with ICE, but he sucked ass, as did every RG the Buffalo Bills football team has lined up at that position for the last 10 years.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AD, unlike others, I care a whole lot less about being "right" on this message board than I do about the Buffalo Bills winning football games.

Coach McNally has changed this OL from a mess (in monumentic proportions) into an acceptable unit. Imo, this is near miraculous.

I also want to give some credit to CV, He is an unheralded star of this football team. Ostroski may have been tight with ICE, but he sucked ass, as did every RG the Buffalo Bills football team has lined up at that position for the last 10 years.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

179206[/snapback]

CV is, to use one word: SOLID.

REALLY, REALLY good when running the ball and efficient against the pass. I said last year that we'd see what Mike Williams had if they ever put a decent player next to him. MW was damn dominant at times today and it was pretty darn entertaining to see him and Sam Adams parked next to each other on the goal line.

Oh, and Jonas looked pretty good in space today too. He had one block where he whipped his man off the line and got into the secondary and pummeled some hapless 30 odd numbered guy about 15 yards from the LOS. Good times. :devil: