All 4 games? Did you watch? Will you watch?

This past weekend was awesome. I saw all 4 games. Pretty much I got what I wanted.

Sooooooooo glad houston won.

Det or new orleans. either team was fine by me

Atl or giants. either team was fine. I will always have some respect for eli for beating the pats in sb. even though he looks gumpish looking.

Soooooo glad denver won too.

So who watched all 4 and who will do it again?

ps. of course i recorded them and fast forwarded commercials, replays, injuries, etc. i actually watched all games after the fact. i do have a life. lol.

I watched most of the games but they were pretty blah except for Den-Pitt one. I love football, but I'd still rather watch a menaingless Bills week 17 game than the Super Bowl. I'm sick like that. :sick:

the houston game was pretty good. a foster is one hell of a back. i enjoyed watching him. plus yates is ok for a rookie. the houston d was not too shabby.

I watched most of the games but they were pretty blah except for Den-Pitt one. I love football, but I'd still rather watch a menaingless Bills week 17 game than the Super Bowl. I'm sick like that. :sick:

Me too. I love NFL football, especially the playoffs. But my level of intensity watching the Bills play any game, trumps all.

This past weekend was awesome. I saw all 4 games. Pretty much I got what I wanted.

Atl or giants. either team was fine. I will always have some respect for eli for beating the pats in sb. even though he looks gumpish looking.

ps. of course i recorded them and fast forwarded commercials, replays, injuries, etc. i actually watched all games after the fact. i do have a life. lol.

I watched them all, but was only half watching the Den-Pitt game. Pitt really laid an egg. Thomas is a legit receiver...

My favorite was the Giants game, that D-line is fun to watch...I can only dream of the Bills team that could actually pressure the QB with 4 guys like that. Mike Mularkey sucks, and apparently having your offense shutout against a bad defense in a playoff game is what it takes to win a HC job...

The Detroit-Saints game went pretty much exactly as expected. I am so used to watching Brees score at will that it just seems like an average day for him at this point.

I was pretty thoroughly bored by the Cin-Hou game. I kind of wanted them both to win, two Cinderella story type teams. Cincy was supposed to be among, if not the worst team this year, yet they made the playoffs. Houston has managed to continue succeeding despite many injuries to key players, pretty amazing.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

'1326310866' post='2360592']

Moments of each. Saw most of DEN/PIT. No Bills? No interest. [/b] But that's me.

PTR

yeah i could understand that. however, this weekend the matchups are a little better.

offense vs defense. saints 49ers

tebow vs brady.

texans vs ravens. can houston upset? i respect the ravens defense a lot. they beat the pats last year or the year before and it was grand!

even giants greenbaby has major potential. however, it could turn into a green bay blow out real quick.

yeah i could understand that. however, this weekend the matchups are a little better.

offense vs defense. saints 49ers

tebow vs brady.

texans vs ravens. can houston upset? i respect the ravens defense a lot. they beat the pats last year or the year before and it was grand!

even giants greenbaby has major potential. however, it could turn into a green bay blow out real quick.

I just love football and will be watching this week. I'm definitely interested in seeing how the 9'ers D holds up against the Saints, and I certainly think the Giants are playing well enough to compete with GB. With GB's swiss "cheese" defense, it should be fun to watch.

I'm less excited about the AFC matchups...

When the Bills are doing well (rare occasion), I have less of an interest in watching other football. But when they suck or aren't playing, I feel more of a need to supplement my football fix from other sources...

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Saints-Lions was amazing.

Detroit didn't play poorly at all. New Orleans just played flawlessly.

I saw numerous plays where the defense was in Brees' face and covering his wideouts and the play was still successful by inches.

This happened over and over again.

Stafford and CJ looked awesome and Detroit will take another step forward next year.

Even though the score wasn't close it was a good game.

Saw most of Houston and Cinci and it was a good competitive game. Great intensity and fight by both teams.

Only saw bits and pieces of Atlanta-Giants and missed Pitt-Denver.

The intensity ratchets up in the postseason and I have to make sure to DVR all the games. There won't be any more games for 7 months and these games are very entertaining to me.

They outweigh college bowl games by a factor of 50-1 as far as I'm concerned.

awesome, really? i thought it was a pretty weak weekend overall

two good games and two boring games

i of course will be watching all 4 games this weekend and rooting for the Ravens since thats the team I pulled in my playoff pool to win the super bowl

awesome, really? i thought it was a pretty weak weekend overall

two good games and two boring games

i of course will be watching all 4 games this weekend and rooting for the Ravens since thats the team I pulled in my playoff pool to win the super bowl

i could understand that. houston, giants, saints did win pretty easy.

Yeah I enjoy football. Tv was on for all four and I watched a good bit of each passing through the living room, making dinner etc.

The thing that jumped off the screen at me was CJ and AJ are what elite wr's are. Wow. And Watching brees was just awe inspiring. I have not seen poetry in motion like that in buffalo in over 10 years. It is incredible how much better the top nfl players are.

Looking forward to seeing ray rice and Lewis, Brees, Rodgers Play this week. Giants are stout too...