Light up that spliff and relax

PromoTheRobot

Those crazy Canadians are about to make it legal. Niagara Falls, ON may become the next Amsterdam. This might make it easier to get free agents to sign in Buffalo. :w00t: Just have Buddy Nix meet prospective players at the Sundowner.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

From the first line of the article: "Smoking a joint once a week or a bit more apparently doesn't harm the lungs"

My question is, does smoking one cigarette a week harm the lungs? Unless you're comparing like amounts of marijuana and tobacco use, this study doesn't mean much.

I went for a run this morning- after burning. And time to burn again

You know how stupid this sounds. Imagine if one of us said "I did a couple of shots this morning and went for a run. I think it's time for a couple of more shots."

Time to grow up man.

From the first line of the article: "Smoking a joint once a week or a bit more apparently doesn't harm the lungs"

My question is, does smoking one cigarette a week harm the lungs? Unless you're comparing like amounts of marijuana and tobacco use, this study doesn't mean much.

My guess is no, smoking one cigarette per week does not harm the lungs. But I don't know many people with a one-cig a week habit.

I went for a run this morning- after burning. And time to burn again

Do you have a job?

My guess is no, smoking one cigarette per week does not harm the lungs. But I don't know many people with a one-cig a week habit.

Do you have a job?

He's a chef remember. One of the few jobs that requires you to be !@#$ed up on some sort of substance pretty much all the time.

And I know fewer that have a one joint a week habit.