Haley Barbour

WTF

I hope theres more to this story.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/records-ex-miss-gov-1298559.html

In his final days as Mississippi governor, Republican Haley Barbour gave pardons or early release to dozens of people, including 29 whose crimes were listed as murder, manslaughter or homicide, state records show.

Election 2012: Across the nation

A list provided by the Mississippi Secretary of State's office on Tuesday, the day Barbour left office, showed some of the convicted killers were pardoned, while others were given medical or conditional releases. He had released five other convicted killers in 2008.

Relatives of crime victims had voiced outrage Monday after it was revealed that the two-term governor had pardoned four convicted murderers.

Right...he is a Republican...what's the big deal then? :rolleyes:

Take off your partisan glasses for a sec Buftex, I know you can do it. Come on, just give it a try.

The fact is, I don´t give a shid about this topic, hence the yawn.

Take off your partisan glasses for a sec Buftex, I know you can do it. Come on, just give it a try.

The fact is, I don´t give a shid about this topic, hence the yawn.

If you didn't give a schit about it, why comment...twice! :rolleyes:

Are your partisan glasses so dirty you can't see how silly that is?

If you didn't give a schit about it, why comment...twice! :rolleyes:

Are your partisan glasses so dirty you can't see how silly that is?

It was actually intended to be an insult at the OP, because you know he doesn´t like black people, but your partisan instincts assumed I was defending Haley Barbour. ;)

Aren't all the people he pardoned white?

You see Buftex, do you get it now? do you? Ok

It was actually intended to be an insult at the OP, because you know he doesn´t like black people, but your partisan instincts assumed I was defending Haley Barbour. ;)

You see Buftex, do you get it now? do you? Ok

Oh, okay...but the article doesn't really indicate that...Brett Favre's brother is white (I assume), while some of the other examples are described as being black.

I thought it wasn't acceptable, anymore, to point out Dave In Elmas' issues...so I apologize. It is hard to keep up with do's and don'ts of the PPP.

Oh, okay...but the article doesn't really indicate that...Brett Favre's brother is white (I assume), while some of the other examples are described as being black.

Token white, so DIE can say "See, I'm not racist! Really!"

I thought it wasn't acceptable, anymore, to point out Dave In Elmas' issues...so I apologize. It is hard to keep up with do's and don'ts of the PPP.

No, it's always acceptable. No one's bothered recently, is all.