Two corners?

That means at least two of the 5 CB's left will be gone. Williams and Rogers stay. I think Corner is gone. Do Florence and McElvin fight to the death to see who stays? Can't see them taking a safety if they even draft one CB - they wouldn't would they???

They could keep 6 corners? Seems odd that we need two more corners. Maybe they draft Dre Kirkpatrick in the first who looked good last night and wasn't afraid to come up hard in run support and at 6'2" is pretty tall and rare for a corner. Then pick up a FA or late round gem like Rogers (Trumaine Johnson, who is also 6'2")? That would be a sweet secondary:

CB Williams

SS Wilson

FS Byrd

CB Kirkpatrick

If they do draft a safety Markelle Martin from OK St is a tackling machine and is in the box a lot even though he's listed as a free safety he would make a great strong.

From the sounds of it, it looks like QB is out unless they go later rounds so maybe Cousins then.

So are first three could be:

1. CB Dre Kirkpatrick 6'2" 192 Alabama

2. OLB Ronnelle Lewis 6'2" 240 Oklahoma (has equal value as 34/43 OLB)

3. DE Cordarro Law 6'2" 265 Southern Miss (big play maker)

McKelvin isnt going anywhere IMO especially with his return abilities

I get the feeling that McKelvin's future on the team is covering the slot. His opportunity to play outside may have passed. The only times I have ever seen him make plays are when he is playing inside where his elite quickness is a big advantage to offset his lack of ball skills. It's strange, McKelvin has great physical talent, but when he is lined up outside, you would never know it from watching the game. In fairness, the lack of a pass rush exaggerates his weaknesses. Byrd, Wilson, Williams, Florence, McKelvin in the Nickel does not sound to bad. McKelvin plays the run fairly well from the slot too.

I get the feeling that McKelvin's future on the team is covering the slot. His opportunity to play outside may have passed. The only times I have ever seen him make plays are when he is playing inside where his elite quickness is a big advantage to offset his lack of ball skills. It's strange, McKelvin has great physical talent, but when he is lined up outside, you would never know it from watching the game. In fairness, the lack of a pass rush exaggerates his weaknesses. Byrd, Wilson, Williams, Florence, McKelvin in the Nickel does not sound to bad. McKelvin plays the run fairly well from the slot too.

I think he is better suited for the slot as well and obviously is a good returner

when McGee is healthy he is still a good corner but he cant stay healthy and is prob done as we bill

i doubt they cut both McGee and Florence, that would leave them really young at corner

I think he is better suited for the slot as well and obviously is a good returner

when McGee is healthy he is still a good corner but he cant stay healthy and is prob done as we bill

i doubt they cut both McGee and Florence, that would leave them really young at corner

I hear you. McGee is probably gone with Florence getting an opportunity to redeem himself after this past season. It really is to bad for McGee, for a little guy he played fearless and has been paying the price.

I would be surprised if the #1 CB is still there at 10.

#1 and #2 QB will likely be gone.

#1 OT will be gone

#1 WR will be gone

#1 CB will be gone

#1 DE will be gone

That's 6 picks in the first 10.

#2 OT might be gone

#1 RB might be gone

No one will probably be picking the #1 G, C, TE, ILB in the first 10.

That means the Bills are likely looking at a lot of #2 guys at their position at pick 10. Or a #1 guy a OLB, S, maybe RB. I don't think there's a DT or TE rated nearly that high in this draft.

A. Don't even think of evaluating McKelvin or any of the other corners in back of the 2011 "pass rush". No cornerbacks can cover for more than 3 or 4 seconds and what we have is just fine.

B. Regarding drafting a cornerback in the first 3 rounds this year....ARE YOU HIGH OR IGNORANT? The Bills have the worst front 7 in the league and the worst front 7 in team history. They have major needs and WR, OT and maybe even need a QB. If they draft a CB in the 1st 3 rounds, it will set them back another few years.

Please take Upshaw. Take Hightower even. Anyone but a 1st round DB.

I would be surprised if the #1 CB is still there at 10.

#1 and #2 QB will likely be gone.

#1 OT will be gone

#1 WR will be gone

#1 CB will be gone

#1 DE will be gone

That's 6 picks in the first 10.

#2 OT might be gone

#1 RB might be gone

No one will probably be picking the #1 G, C, TE, ILB in the first 10.

That means the Bills are likely looking at a lot of #2 guys at their position at pick 10. Or a #1 guy a OLB, S, maybe RB. I don't think there's a DT or TE rated nearly that high in this draft.

I think you are right. The number 2 WR may be Alshon Jeffery. He fits Nix's mold of being big and a playmaker. He could drop in the draft as there are some concerns about him gaining weight this year.

They could keep 6 corners? Seems odd that we need two more corners. Maybe they draft Dre Kirkpatrick in the first who looked good last night and wasn't afraid to come up hard in run support and at 6'2" is pretty tall and rare for a corner. Then pick up a FA or late round gem like Rogers (Trumaine Johnson, who is also 6'2")? That would be a sweet secondary:

CB Williams

SS Wilson

FS Byrd

CB Kirkpatrick

If they do draft a safety Markelle Martin from OK St is a tackling machine and is in the box a lot even though he's listed as a free safety he would make a great strong.

From the sounds of it, it looks like QB is out unless they go later rounds so maybe Cousins then.

So are first three could be:

1. CB Dre Kirkpatrick 6'2" 192 Alabama

2. OLB Ronnelle Lewis 6'2" 240 Oklahoma (has equal value as 34/43 OLB)

3. DE Cordarro Law 6'2" 265 Southern Miss (big play maker)

Ha ha....no offense but you have a different 3 round draft scenerio every day.

Corner is probably gone along with Mcgee because of his injury history . I don't see them getting rid of Mckelvin just for the simple fact of what he showed Gailey in his kick return game . So that means that he has not only a depth player for CB but a kick returner too .

Which if you can wear more than one hat & can do one good & the other decent i think he has a better chance of sticking with the team . That also may give them the chance to work with Mckelvin to try & make him a better corner B/C you have to admit the guy has got great speed so covering a speer WR won't be a problem for him ..

Corner is probably gone along with Mcgee because of his injury history . I don't see them getting rid of Mckelvin just for the simple fact of what he showed Gailey in his kick return game . So that means that he has not only a depth player for CB but a kick returner too .

Which if you can wear more than one hat & can do one good & the other decent i think he has a better chance of sticking with the team . That also may give them the chance to work with Mckelvin to try & make him a better corner B/C you have to admit the guy has got great speed so covering a speer WR won't be a problem for him ..

Has been so far. I would think Mcgee stays as well but maybe he will be replaced in time. I think Flo had a bad year, I hope he is better with a pass rush because there were a few times he just flat out sucked. Mcgee was solid when healthy and would still shine with a pass rush IMO.