Laugh of the day (sarcasm)

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/out_of_order_LbPvN7j2sn2xAHVLX3R47K

Summary:

Female customer (American citizen of Korean ancestry) goes to Papa John's in NYC.

Papa John's employee identifies her on the receipt as "lady chinky eyes".

Customer releases the slur information on Twitter.

Restaurant manager blames her for posting it on Twitter, says that she is an "attention getter" and to STFU.

"I don't think a giant corporation should write those things on a receipt," Cho told The Post last night. "That's poor management. It was surprising to see that on paper; if they had said it in person, it would have been worse."

Yeah, because the Papa John's "corporation" wrote it, not some idiot who had very likely been briefed ad nauseum about this crap. <_<

"I don't think a giant corporation should write those things on a receipt," Cho told The Post last night. "That's poor management. It was surprising to see that on paper; if they had said it in person, it would have been worse."

Yeah, because the Papa John's "corporation" wrote it, not some idiot who had very likely been briefed ad nauseum about this crap. <_<

Chinky-eyed girls apparently don't understand "franchising".

There's a good chance that a Korean owns that franchise.

Located in Harlem and the manager is named Jerome? I wouldn't think so.

EDIT: http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/01/papa_johns_receipt_racial_slur_apology.html

The owner of the franchise location, Ronald Johnson, told the New York Daily News that he was "shocked" over the incident.

I'd hit it.

Yeah, screw the story, we want MOAR! pictures of Lady Chinky Eyes! See if she'll get naked on her webcam. Do it. Do it. Come on. Oh relax, I'm just kidding....unless you're gonna do it.

:lol:

Should check DNS to see if ladychinkyeyes.com is taken.