Ryan Tannehill

There I said it. There's no point in waiting until round 2 or moving down in round 1. When #10 pick comes up run up to the table and take him. Very accurate, intelligent and knows the game. Getting Andy Dalton with a stronger more accurate arm. The media will go crazy and Kiper will give his archaic mantra about reaching or value.... but there's no guarantee anyone special will be their @ #10. We must attempt to get a top QB to ever have a chance in this league. There are plenty of other rounds to get the othere needs picks of which we have many. Fitzpatrick is a turnover machine and even with a better than avg. defense the Bills could not suceed with Fitzy killing drives. No matter what these mocks say, I don't think he'll get by Seattle and Arizona @ #12 & #13 respectively...so there's no point in trading down.Frankly, I think we'll be fortunate if Miami doesn't select hm rught before us.

Good Luck to the Bills... Get 'er done Buddy !!

won't happen, Bills just dropped a couple mil on another QB and he's gaileys guy

I actually feel like the new rookie wage scale makes it easier for teams to take a chance on QB's in the first round. If you miss your not crippling your franchise. And since there not making as much, it's easier to justify sitting them for a few seasons as well.

There I said it. There's no point in waiting until round 2 or moving down in round 1. When #10 pick comes up run up to the table and take him. Very accurate, intelligent and knows the game. Getting Andy Dalton with a stronger more accurate arm. The media will go crazy and Kiper will give his archaic mantra about reaching or value.... but there's no guarantee anyone special will be their @ #10. We must attempt to get a top QB to ever have a chance in this league. There are plenty of other rounds to get the othere needs picks of which we have many. Fitzpatrick is a turnover machine and even with a better than avg. defense the Bills could not suceed with Fitzy killing drives. No matter what these mocks say, I don't think he'll get by Seattle and Arizona @ #12 & #13 respectively...so there's no point in trading down.Frankly, I think we'll be fortunate if Miami doesn't select hm rught before us.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!! WELCOME TO THE RYAN TANNEHILL FAN CLUB :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I actually feel like the new rookie wage scale makes it easier for teams to take a chance on QB's in the first round. If you miss your not crippling your franchise. And since there not making as much, it's easier to justify sitting them for a few seasons as well.

Couldn't we use a pass rusher than another backup QB?

I agree with you. I was just saying that, with the new rookie wage scale, if the Bills pass on a QB, it wouldn't be because of the financial commitment. I personally would love a pass rusher in the first. However I wouldn't be opposed to a QB as early as the second.

And this.

QB driven league so not really. Plus there really isn't any Can't miss super star passrushers at the 10 spot. There are some really decent rushers that will be available in the second and beyond who are just as goods as the first rounders except they don't have ideal height or weight and such.

And this.

QB driven league so not really. Plus there really isn't any Can't miss super star passrushers at the 10 spot. There are some really decent rushers that will be available in the second and beyond who are just as goods as the first rounders except they don't have ideal height or weight and such.

Maybe not, but Tannehill isn't a can't miss super star QB, either.

Geeze these qb's are incredible coming out. You have RG3 who is deliberating a career in the nfl against obtaining his law degree and this guy is apparently an aspiring orthopedic surgeon.

Geeze these qb's are incredible coming out. You have RG3 who is deliberating a career in the nfl against obtaining his law degree and this guy is apparently an aspiring orthopedic surgeon.

RG3 is deliberating law school vs the NFL?? That would have to be the shortest deliberation in history.

Totally unbelievable.

It's funny that all of the fans want a qb. That they seem to be split into three camps: trade up for rg3, tannehill, and kellen Moore. Has anyone seen anything indicating the bills will be looking for a qb? It seems they have the same qbs going into next year as they had this year all still signed.

Btw put me in the Moore camp lol

It's funny that all of the fans want a qb. That they seem to be split into three camps: trade up for rg3, tannehill, and kellen Moore. Has anyone seen anything indicating the bills will be looking for a qb? It seems they have the same qbs going into next year as they had this year all still signed.

Btw put me in the Moore camp lol

If they are interested in one of the QBs, then that's a good thing. Especially if they love RG III.

The Bills need to be as stealth as possible all the way till when the Rams are on the clock and they drop an offer they can't refuse.

None of the "Good" QB's will make to 10 anyways....

DE/OLB pass rushers are the most critical need.

we do need to develop a QB, but I'd wait till the 3rd day for that.... There are some nice QB's that have a few warts and will drop...