Why Not A Proven Winner ??

T master

I'd certainly take Kellen Moore on this team. He'd be a great backup if nothing else but I actually suspect he's a better QB than Fitz.

I like Tannehill too. He's a developmental prospect who probably will suck but his upside is worth it. Great tools.

The Bills will draft neither. They love their 60 million dollar man and will build around him instead. LA Bills.

I've always been told that there are no stupid questions just stupid answers , so before you answer this post think about what you type as a reply Bills fans ..

I read a bunch of posts on here about Ryan Tannenhill all the time & how they think we should get him as a developmental QB prospect . So i did some poking around & found out by his college stat line the guy has only truly played 3 years for one & his stats aren't all that & a bag of chips .. Along with the fact that his winning percentage isn't really all that good ..

So what is it that i'm missing on this guy ?? Sure he's a "PROTOTYPICAL NFL QB" !! But so was Jeff George .. I saw his bowl game this year & he still didn't really do all that much for me i thought he was decent but stat wise middle of the road at best .. :blink: ..

Would one of you please enlighten me on what or why every one is gravitating towards this guy when there are others out there that i for one think are much better prospects (for our Bills) as a developmental prospect with 10 times the college resume :worthy: ..

If you all would "BEFORE" typing out your answer just to avoid an answer that may put you in a group that would be mentioned along with the first sentence of my post , go check out 2 college stat lines one being Drew Brees & the other being Kellen Moore ..

The similarities are uncanny all the way through both of their college resumes , but i think Moore has a better winning percentage !!

Both were said to be to small (or not a prototypical NFL QB) to play in the NFL but Drew is proving all of the talking heads wrong year after year . If you do really compare the 2 there is not a lot of difference & Moores resume might be a bit better , their size & football inteligence is about the same , & if you look at them and come away with any thing less than Either one of them being a proven winner then your answer will be lumped in with the first sentence .

If we are to get a QB to eventually take Fitz place on our roster i don't want a guy that that EXPERTS say has a good upside but has shown that he is at best a middle of the road QB that the coaching staff will have to work on to bring out his potential . Then when it's all said & done the guy will want the moon & walk because we won't want to give the moon .. (reference : Jason Peters)

I want a guy that has proven that no matter where he has been in his career that he is first & foremost a winner , because if he is a winner his work ethic , leadership skills , decision making skills on & off the field & all other things that come along with winning are already in place . There may be a little bit of tweaking to their mechanics but in our situation where they will sit for a year or more that shouldn't be a problem .

I know that there has been a bunch of QB's that have been drafted to the NFL that can't transfer there ways in college to the NFL but i would rather have a late round bust at the position than a Ryan Leaf that will put our team back 3 more years at least . (reference : JP Losman)

And then there's the fact that we could probably get a guy like Moore (according to the experts) in like the 4th or 5th round which would give us higher picks to beef up our D and other areas that are in need of top flight players that can walk in and make an immediate contribution where the developmental QB will be a year or more away from contributing plus he will demand less in money while in the learning process ..

And if he isn't all that he can be an inexpensive back up QB !!

Well there you have it . I know there will be some that read this and won't really see or understand what was written (please refer to first sentence) :blink: then there will be the others that i will hopefully get a inteligent answer from that will compare (as i have asked) and give an informed answer based on the evidence , of which i will Thank you !! Here at the end of this post . Fire away BIlls fans !!!

Great Kellen Moore won a crap tons of games in the MOUNTAIN WEST conference with such juggernauts as Wyoming, San Diego State, Air Force, Colorado State, UNLV, and New Mexico.

If he is such a winner, let me ask you a question, When was the last time he won his Amazingly difficult conference?

In the NFL the first key to success is winning your division. Moore can't even win the Moutain West.

Great Drew Brees is 6'0" and breaks passing records.

Kellen Moore is 5'11" and not Drew Brees.

T Master, you love Kellen Moore, that is great for you.

Kellen Moore has 0.00000000000000000001% chance of being successful in the NFL. I think the Bills need not waste a draft picks on fan favorite midgets.

Good news there is 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance the Bills draft Moore.

Great Kellen Moore won a crap tons of games in the MOUNTAIN WEST conference with such juggernauts as Wyoming, San Diego State, Air Force, Colorado State, UNLV, and New Mexico.

If he is such a winner, let me ask you a question, When was the last time he won his Amazingly difficult conference?

In the NFL the first key to success is winning your division. Moore can't even win the Moutain West.

lol. you do realize he has the most wins in college football history, right?

yes he's short and yes, losing 1 game (because of his kicker) has somehow cost him the conference tiebreaker the past couple of seasons, but it's stupid to doubt the kid is a winner.

lol. you do realize he has the most wins in college football history, right?

yes he's short and yes, losing 1 game (because of his kicker) has somehow cost him the conference tiebreaker the past couple of seasons, but it's stupid to doubt the kid is a winner.

lol.

He still plays crap-hole teams on a regular basis.

If you put Gaine Blabbert on Boise State, he has the same amount of wins, maybe more.

Beating crappy teams doesn't make Kellen Moore special.

lol, you're a dumbass

Please explain the wins against Georgia in Atlanta, VaTech in DC, and Oregon at Oregon during his career.

I'm a dumbass?

He won by his TEAM scoring more points than the other team.

You don't know that?

It's not like most wins in College Football is a record that stands the test of time. It gets approached and eclipsed on a regular basis.

Moore is only going to hold the record for a few weeks. As Landry Jones is going to break that record before December 2012.

Edited by Why So Serious?

It's not like most wins in College Football is a record that stands the test of time. It gets approached and eclipsed on a regular basis.

Moore is only going to hold the record for a few weeks. As Landry Jones is going to break that record before December 2012.

lol, that's just completely wrong on several counts.

Unless Landry Jones play like a 25-game schedule next year, he's not sniffing the record

lol, that's just completely wrong on several counts.

Unless Landry Jones play like a 25-game schedule next year, he's not sniffing the record

I stand corrected.

Kellen Moore is once in a lifetime talent, draft him!

As I said when DraftTek's computer picked Tannehill in RD#2 (that's two) for Buffalo,

"The Bills are not going to reach at QB after investing so heavily in Fitz, but if Tannehill falls to them in RD2, Ralph himself might sprint to the podium. The Bills need to look early for their franchise quarterback, and I like Tannehill. He showed his mettle in A&M's bowl win vs. Northwestern with a 67% completion rate and a 139 passer rating (not unusual numbers over his career), but it is Tannehill's leadership, quick decision-making, and accuracy that make him a savvy pick for development. I was especially impressed with Tannehill's resilience vs. RG3 and the Baylor Bears this season and his pinpoint passing and elusiveness in his past two seasons. Watch Tannehill's 2010 game vs. LSU and see if you detect an upgrade to the parade of poor passers (and playoff-free results) we've undergone since Jimbo left. While it means neglecting the pass rush yet again in RD2, the Bills absolutely need to groom a QB with better accuracy. Tannehill is a wise choice here."

I'll take a QB in RD#2 that has a 135.1 QB rating over the last 2 years.

Please explain the wins against Georgia in Atlanta, VaTech in DC, and Oregon at Oregon during his career.

These are undoubtedly impressive wins.

I saw where the Texans loved TJ Yates and were not looking for a quarterback.

Nonetheless when he was there at pick #152 last year, they couldn't pass him up.

Every year there are non-elite QBs who have great intangibles who are picked up in the mid to late rounds.

The question regarding Moore is what is his consensus draft spot?

What round would be the best value to pick him?

1325953725[/url]' post='2357046']

Well then how do the EXPERTS choose these guys ?? BY THERE COLLEGE STATS !! All's i was saying was compare the POSSIBILITY of this guy following in the footsteps of a already great QB ..

You sir will be the first in line of those that will be lumped in with the first sentence people !!!!!! And It's apparent that you follow direction well !! :nana:

Ah ok. Nfl team teams select players based on their stats.....ok, you got me :oops:

Edited by NewEra

Funny thing is, all the QBs mentioned in this thread will not make it to the 3rd round, maybe not even the 2nd, once the hype machine is running on all cylinders. GMs seem to lose all sense of reality when it comes to QBs and the draft. Just look what happened last year.

These are undoubtedly impressive wins.

I saw where the Texans loved TJ Yates and were not looking for a quarterback.

Nonetheless when he was there at pick #152 last year, they couldn't pass him up.

Every year there are non-elite QBs who have great intangibles who are picked up in the mid to late rounds.

The question regarding Moore is what is his consensus draft spot?

What round would be the best value to pick him?

The talking heads say in the 5th or 6th round & that is one reason why i wrote this post . At that position in the draft the kid would be a steal !!