Jets getting their collective behind

ajzepp

Forget about the loss......we obviously wanted that.

But do we really want them getting demoralized at home like this? I can't help but think they may go into St. Louis determined to lay a whippin on the Rams. I almost wish the Jets would make a game out of this and then lose it in a heartbreak.

In short, do we really want the Jets to react next week like the Pats are reacting to their embarrassment last week? The idea of having to rely on a Mike Martz coached team isn't really putting me at ease......that guy sucks.

This team has a very fragile psyche...getting whupped like this is great. The press will be on them all week, telling them that they suck and analyzing every one of their problems. They will go into St. Louis next week completely mentally shot.

This team has a very fragile psyche...getting whupped like this is great.  The press will be on them all week, telling them that they suck and analyzing every one of their problems.  They will go into St. Louis next week completely mentally shot.

178877[/snapback]

I hope you're right, dude

It's definitely a good thing. The more I think about it, the less likely Indy beating the lousy Broncos seems. Better to hope the Jets are physically and mentally limping going INTO STL, who will be riding high off a win over the Iggles (albet an Iggles team limping themselves and not playing starters) on Monday Night. Gonna be a TOUGH week for Chaddy.

It's definitely a good thing.  The more I think about it, the less likely Indy beating the lousy Broncos seems.  Better to hope the Jets are physically and mentally limping going INTO STL, who will be riding high off a win over the Iggles (albet an Iggles team limping themselves and not playing starters) on Monday Night.  Gonna be a TOUGH week for Chaddy.

178894[/snapback]

Hell, if I were Indy I think I'd throw the game and let Denver win......I'd rather take my chances against Denver than I would against the Bills in the playoffs......Say what you want about the quality of our opponents......I bet ya we could take out anyone in the league right now.......we are kicking the crap out of people so hard that their mothers can't sit down.

.......we are kicking the crap out of people so hard that their mothers can't sit down.

178906[/snapback]

That would make a great bumper sticker.

"The Bills...we are kicking the crap out of people so hard that their mothers can't sit down."

:devil: