Tigers ex remodels 12 million home

if it is true that she received $100 Million this litle project will probably blow through about 1/4th of it by the time she is done. Not saying that it would be hard to get by on $75MM but her actions really do seem absurd and she is likely to go through the rest quickly if this is how she is starting.

something tells me she is not going to have to worry about money....EVER.....no one that good looking will ever have money issues...i know its very shallow of me to say, but...

if it is true that she received $100 Million this litle project will probably blow through about 1/4th of it by the time she is done. Not saying that it would be hard to get by on $75MM but her actions really do seem absurd and she is likely to go through the rest quickly if this is how she is starting.

Somehow I doubt the cash cow died with the first part of that settlement. She still has custody of his kids. I'll bet he pays her millions annually for the next 15+ years.

Somehow I doubt the cash cow died with the first part of that settlement. She still has custody of his kids. I'll bet he pays her millions annually for the next 15+ years.

True but Tiger must have had a heck of a pre-nup and some good lawyers to have to shell out only $100MM to begin with. He will likely have "child support" sheltered for the kids somehow.

True but Tiger must have had a heck of a pre-nup and some good lawyers to have to shell out only $100MM to begin with. He will likely have "child support" sheltered for the kids somehow.

Doubtful, given the circumstances the divorce was granted under.

That's disgusting.

Why? Because you can't afford to do it?

It happens all the time. People buy houses they don't like because they sit on a nice piece of property. It's generally cheaper to start from scratch than to remodel, so they knock 'em down and start over.

That's so far down the list of "disgusting", it barely deserves a mention.

While certainly not worth a great deal of debate you actually help to make my point. Tiger is estimated to have had a net worth of as much as $750MM probably a little lower at the time of his divorce. The fact he only had to cough up $100MM of that, far less than half, under the circumstances suggests he had a decent pre-nup and legal team.

While certainly not worth a great deal of debate you actually help to make my point. Tiger is estimated to have had a net worth of as much as $750MM probably a little lower at the time of his divorce. The fact he only had to cough up $100MM of that, far less than half, under the circumstances suggests he had a decent pre-nup and legal team.

See, that's where you're wrong. They likely "settled" for $100 million to get the publicity out of the way, make the deal look better for him than it is, and give her a significant income stream in the future that wasn't disclosed. An "everybody wins" scenario, but in reality Elin won big.

See, that's where you're wrong. They likely "settled" for $100 million to get the publicity out of the way, make the deal look better for him than it is, and give her a significant income stream in the future that wasn't disclosed. An "everybody wins" scenario, but in reality Elin won big.

Well I can make all sorts of unfounded and likely unprovable points to argue my points also.... Bottom line is who cares? She did end up with a bundle and may still see a lot more. In the end it is not out of the realm of possibilities that she will have little if the house "remodel" is indicative of her money management prowess.

Why? Because you can't afford to do it?

It happens all the time. People buy houses they don't like because they sit on a nice piece of property. It's generally cheaper to start from scratch than to remodel, so they knock 'em down and start over.

That's so far down the list of "disgusting", it barely deserves a mention.

No, not because I can afford to. To spend 12M on a new home and then have it demolished fills me with disgust. You might find that trifling I do not. The waste is disgusting. And yes, there are different levels of disgust, and this registers on mine.

Well I can make all sorts of unfounded and likely unprovable points to argue my points also.... Bottom line is who cares?

You're right, you didn't do that. Instead, you made a snap judgement that she's bad with money because she's spending some of it. You have no idea what other income streams she has or anything else, only that she's just "plowing through" her money. I don't care about any of that, other than pointing out that there's very likely much more to the story. That's almost always the case because your media would rather throw up a headline to elicit the exact reaction you (and others) gave.

She did end up with a bundle and may still see a lot more. In the end it is not out of the realm of possibilities that she will have little if the house "remodel" is indicative of her money management prowess.

Somehow I doubt a supermodel, who gave birth to the richest golfer in history's children and who is currently dating a multi-millionaire, is going to have money problems like us normal schmoes.

No, not because I can afford to. To spend 12M on a new home and then have it demolished fills me with disgust. You might find that trifling I do not. The waste is disgusting. And yes, there are different levels of disgust, and this registers on mine.

:lol:

You know what disgusted me this morning? An article I read about some teenagers putting a fire cracker in a German Shepard's mouth and blowing half of the dog's face off.

I could care less about a rich person buying a piece of property and doing whatever they want to with it. That's what liberty is all about.

:lol:

You know what disgusted me this morning? An article I read about some teenagers putting a fire cracker in a German Shepard's mouth and blowing half of the dog's face off.

I could care less about a rich person buying a piece of property and doing whatever they want to with it. That's what liberty is all about.

Ah Darin, up on his soapbox again. It is her money and she can do what she wants with it. That she chose to buy a new home and then destroy it disgusts me.

You could care less or you couldn't care less?

No point in belaboring tit for tat bs ... The above represents enough said. On these points I could not agree more