[closed]Please don't lose Stevie!

What's not to love about Stevie Johnson! He tries hard every play makes most DBs look silly with his routes and has a great personality that makes us fans love him! He's had a few unfortunate instances (2 dropped TDs and a couple big penalties) during his short career but the good clearly outways the bad. He was a 7th round pick, the same year we drafted a WR in the early 2nd round (remember James Hardy) and since the day he started has been our #1 receiver even playing through injury. Love this guy and everyone knows we need to keep in order to have any chance to compete in the near future...

Sidenote: picture a WR core with Stevie, Blackmon, Nelson, B. Smith (I also like Aiken and hopefully Easley or Parrish is healthy) and our safety net Chandler. Fitz would have to beast with healthy targets like that and Fjax and Spiller in the backfield (best 1-2 punch in the league and both are awesome at catching the ball)

GO BILLS!

Blackmon will be a top 5 pick. SJ will be playing in San Fran, San Diego, or Oakland. B. Smith can't catch. Easley might be a surprise. Parrish will sign a one year deal with a contender for the veteran minimum - hoping that he can shine and get one last big signing bonus. Aiken, Nelson, and all the rest wouldn't make half the other team's practice squads let alone the 53 man roster. What was once a strength is now an unmitigated disaster heading into FA. Once SJ walks they will be in panic mode. Hopefully they sit tight and try to pick up a veteran WR in exchange for a draft pick and draft a WR in the second round. If Easley can play it would be like Santa leaving an extra present...

Of of the FA's we've lost, losing SJ will be the most devastating one for me. I genuinely like the guy, he loves playing here, and he's a great player (whom we unearthed and developed).

Every other FA loss seemed like there was a reason that could be used to justify it (eg, guy too old, too much money at the position, etc.). Losing SJ would be unjustifiable.

Of of the FA's we've lost, losing SJ will be the most devastating one for me. I genuinely like the guy, he loves playing here, and he's a great player (whom we unearthed and developed).

Every other FA loss seemed like there was a reason that could be used to justify it (eg, guy too old, too much money at the position, etc.). Losing SJ would be unjustifiable.

no doubt. it'd be the biggest blow to this franchise in years, and we've had our fair share.