Vote Republican video on Youtube

Adam

The world doesn't suck. To name just a few awesome things...

1. Sex

2. Ham

3. Guinness

4. Boobs

5. Runner's high

6. The literature of Hemingway

7. The sacrifice bunt

8. Girl scout cookies

9. Game winning field goals

10. Lentils!

Sorry Sage, couldn't resist!

Edited by Buftex

It's like the original Conan the Barbarian- it is so bad, it is classic

It wasn't even that. They were just kind of stupid. The one you posted is only slightly more stupid than the one the GOP made about the Democrats, and that's only because in typical fashion, the left couldn't do anything three years later but take the efforts of someone else, name it something else, and share it with other people. They've literally gone from redistributing wealth to redistributing stupidity.

It wasn't even that. They were just kind of stupid. The one you posted is only slightly more stupid than the one the GOP made about the Democrats, and that's only because in typical fashion, the left couldn't do anything three years later but take the efforts of someone else, name it something else, and share it with other people. They've literally gone from redistributing wealth to redistributing stupidity.

Well, nothing can compare to a bad actor knocking a camel unconscious.

What do you mean 3 years later?

I was under the impression that the Dem video was new while the GOP video was done in 2008.

nope it was done for the 2008 campaign - the copyright is 2007 and the youtube download is Feb 2009.

in fact I guess it was first as I found this in the description of the I'm voting Democrate

VerticalBlu Film Company's latest short film "I'm Voting Democrat" arrives just in time for this years 2008 Presidential Election. A response to another AZ local film company's "I'm Voting Republican", VerticalBlu proves that all is fair in politics
Edited by ....lybob

Eh, I just look at it as funny. Both sides demonize each other and look stupid doing it. The way I look at it is , that I got a good laugh out of it. The world sucks- if you can laugh at something, then enjoy it.

Yeaaaah....except they aren't funny; the only funny (sad, actually) part is that some people might take them seriously. Those videos are like the Family Guy of political satire.

Why don't you go on and tell him the whole story about how you pulled yourself up by your boot straps. It bought a tear to my eye and changed my life!

In fairness, I found your entire life story particularly inspirational.

I mean, serving food. In a hairnet. How did you ever survive?

You're an inspiration to all, and you make food service people realize that they, too, can better their lives if only they find a way to be born into an upper-middle-class family!

It wasn't even that. They were just kind of stupid. The one you posted is only slightly more stupid than the one the GOP made about the Democrats, and that's only because in typical fashion (projection), the left right couldn't do anything three years later but take the efforts of someone else, name it something else, and share it with other people. They've literally gone from redistributing wealth to redistributing stupidity.

fixed -

Syria, 9-11 and Guantanamo. Now tell me the world is a wonderful place. I try to find distractions to make it more bearable.

Feel better poor sensitive Adam. I'd probably be miserable too if I were such a whiny kitty. Better lock yourself in your room with your favorite Linkin' Park CD, your diary and a bottle of sleeping pills and let the chips fall where they may.

Is that really the best you could come up with in more than 7,000 years of well recorded tragedy, suffering and atrocity? If you're going to be an insufferable twat at least choose some better reasons.

Feel better poor sensitive Adam. I'd probably be miserable too if I were such a whiny kitty. Better lock yourself in your room with your favorite Linkin' Park CD, your diary and a bottle of sleeping pills and let the chips fall where they may.

Adam's gone EMO on us?

Is that really the best you could come up with in more than 7,000 years of well recorded tragedy, suffering and atrocity? If you're going to be an insufferable twat at least choose some better reasons.

I love reading posts from internet tough guys, which I already knew you were.

Nope, it just seems that way because you're an internet puss. Pretend you have a shred of dignity and stop crying about how hard it is to be 19.

You are complete;y wrong. No need to bother others with this disagreement. I have PMed you

Edited by Adam