Vote Republican video on Youtube

Adam

If anyone gets upset watching this, that's your problem. I think it's pretty funny and is meant that way (well, not by the person who filmed it, at least)

youtube.com/watch?v=GyjKyby-76w&sns=fb

http://synthetichuman.com/imvotingrepublican/

Read what this group is about. It is a serious effort by a bunch of lyrbobs to misrepresent the vast majority of people in the Republican Party.

If anyone gets upset watching this, that's your problem. I think it's pretty funny and is meant that way (well, not by the person who filmed it, at least)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPG25Wf0aa4&feature=related

"I'm voting democrat because I'm an elitist" :lol:

These videos were done in 2008 by the way.

Edited by meazza

http://synthetichuman.com/imvotingrepublican/

Read what this group is about. It is a serious effort by a bunch of lyrbobs to misrepresent the vast majority of people in the Republican Party.

Eh, I just look at it as funny. Both sides demonize each other and look stupid doing it. The way I look at it is , that I got a good laugh out of it. The world sucks- if you can laugh at something, then enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPG25Wf0aa4&feature=related

Nice- the guy looking around confused while talking about change cracked me up. These videos should be combined and used by a third party! lol

Edited by Adam

Eh, I just look at it as funny. Both sides demonize each other and look stupid doing it. The way I look at it is , that I got a good laugh out of it. The world sucks- if you can laugh at something, then enjoy it.

Nice- the guy looking around confused while talking about change cracked me up. These videos should be combined and used by a third party! lol

The world sucks? Wow

Holy crap dude. Must suck to be you. You're not being a downer to me. I'm sitting in a great resort hotel overlooking the Pacific in Laguna Beach. Life is grand!

Yes but how do the little old ladies you ripped off by selling them shares of RIMM feel :nana:

Holy crap dude. Must suck to be you. You're not being a downer to me. I'm sitting in a great resort hotel overlooking the Pacific in Laguna Beach. Life is grand!

I am not talking about every minute of every day, but I remember when the Blizzard of '77 was a problem- now discussion among parties is a bad thing, terrorists want to kill us and everyone is two busy on XBox to play outside. Very different world

Yes but how do the little old ladies you ripped off by selling them shares of RIMM feel :nana:

They should feel great regarding the role they played in me getting here.

I am not talking about every minute of every day, but I remember when the Blizzard of '77 was a problem- now discussion among parties is a bad thing, terrorists want to kill us and everyone is two busy on XBox to play outside. Very different world

Nope. The world's the same most people are very different and you let that bother you too much. How does people playing Xbox affect you?

They should feel great regarding the role they played in me getting here.

Nope. The world's the same most people are very different and you let that bother you too much. How does people playing Xbox affect you?

If it weren't for all these unhealthy XBox playing, McDonalds eating people, maybe we would be a bit healthier and wouldn't need ludicrous health care bills

If it weren't for all these unhealthy XBox playing, McDonalds eating people, maybe we would be a bit healthier and wouldn't need ludicrous health care bills

I think World of Warcraft is the real problem, and McDonalds serves salads.

Mostly lame...but the two lesbians were amusing. Frankly, I'm embarrassed for you that you find that funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPG25Wf0aa4&feature=related

Mostly lame...but "Mike Bolton, Computer Programmer" was a nice reference.

and everyone is two busy on XBox to play outside

Or learn to distinguish homonyms...

The world doesn't suck. To name just a few awesome things...

1. Sex

[...]

9. Game winning field goals

Like anyone on this board knows anything about either.

It's neither upsetting or funny. Given the subject matter and material available, there's no excuse for that vid to suck so badly.

I think World of Warcraft is the real problem, and McDonalds serves salads.

Their healthy stuff still is terrible for you- there is a reason I always eat at home now

It's neither upsetting or funny. Given the subject matter and material available, there's no excuse for that vid to suck so badly.

It's like the original Conan the Barbarian- it is so bad, it is classic

Edited by Adam