Parents ruin Christmas for their children

Beerball

oh hell yeah it is! I had my 13 year old convinced i made him a build a beer dressed in pink but with Jeff Hardy(wrestler) style clothes and design...he was nervous....

my god i had tears in my eyes....

Tormenting little children is not funny. :censored:

Tormenting little children is not funny. :censored:

i guess this means you were on the receiving end of similar things in previous years?

Some of my favorite commercials on tv today are the insurance ones where they have the kid playing with the truck, then the guy takes it away and gives him the cardboard one, or the one little girl gets the toy pony and the next one gets a real one, or the one kid gets the ice cream because he is "newer"

there's a difference between getting the wrong model of toy and a jar of pickles...... :w00t: ...hahahahahaha....I am still cracking up....and the first video of that gag, they give a little girl an over ripe banana and another kid gets a packet of taco seasoning.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....my god I had tears in my eyes...poor damn kids....i'da gone menendez on my parents....and it would have been justified...but holy hell is it funny!!!!!

When I was a kid my mom got me some sort of Hot Wheels thing. She completely got the the wrong thing. Did I get mad? No, I felt sorry for her.

there's a difference between getting the wrong model of toy and a jar of pickles...... :w00t: ...hahahahahaha....I am still cracking up....and the first video of that gag, they give a little girl an over ripe banana and another kid gets a packet of taco seasoning.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....my god I had tears in my eyes...poor damn kids....i'da gone menendez on my parents....and it would have been justified...but holy hell is it funny!!!!!

You're right. How silly of me. Making children cry for the enjoyment of their parents is really funny and cool. :rolleyes:

oh hell yeah it is! I had my 13 year old convinced i made him a build a beer dressed in pink but with Jeff Hardy(wrestler) style clothes and design...he was nervous....

my god i had tears in my eyes....

My brother got me good this year. Got me a $50 Barnes and Noble gift card (my ideal gift), but hid it inside a Linkin Park CD case. He even shrink-wrapped it.

My brother got me good this year. Got me a $50 Barnes and Noble gift card (my ideal gift), but hid it inside a Linkin Park CD case. He even shrink-wrapped it.

We did something similar to my nephews, got them a Gamefly subscription (2 games at a time) so they can each have a game out at once. My sister made up a game case from a picture she found online, then put it in a DVD case. Here's the picture she found...

post-9-032034400 1325798833_thumb.jpg

Back about 5 years ago when the kids still believed, we put a couple pouches with coal in them at the top of the steps, Had a note for each and a that said "this year, coal is what what you get based on your being naughty" and signed by Santa. My then 7 year old daughter just went silent in disbelief, but the 5 year old boy burst into tears and ran back and bawling into bed. He was really upset, and I actually felt a little sorry for him.

While it was funny as hell, prolly a little cruel to be truthful.

We did something similar to my nephews, got them a Gamefly subscription (2 games at a time) so they can each have a game out at once. My sister made up a game case from a picture she found online, then put it in a DVD case. Here's the picture she found...

post-9-032034400 1325798833_thumb.jpg

It's an awesome prank to play. Best played on an older kids/adults, because you get to watch them squirm and play the "pretend you love it" game.

Not all spoiled. Gotta love the little girl around 1:20 who's seemingly quite happy with her stick of deodorant.

Or the other kid that seemed content with his potato while his brother was melting down over his 3ds :thumbsup:

I'm thinking he might have been in on the prank though. He kinda has that mischievous look about him.

Edited by Dante