Kamil Loud or Kwame Cavil?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry McDaniel tops him. The dude just disappeared one day.

I had to look this up and could only find Jeremy McDaniel. Then I saw he actually caught a pair of TDs. How the hell do I not remember this guy at all?

Jerry McDaniel tops him. The dude just disappeared one day.

Jerry McDaniel maybe. But Jeremy McDaniel was a decent player until Bills decided to switch offenses.

In any event to the OP, anyone who's on KFC detail can't be considered a total bust.

I had to look this up and could only find Jeremy McDaniel. Then I saw he actually caught a pair of TDs. How the hell do I not remember this guy at all?

Yeah, I meant Jeremy. He was a really solid slot WR in the 2000, 2001 timeframe. I think he was undrafted, got some PT and really flourished, and then was gone in a flash.

It was not unlike the rise and fall of Raion Hill--the heir apparent to Henry Jones.

I was just walking across the parking lot to get a burger, and suddenly stopped to reflect upon which player was more of a disappointment.....Kamil Loud or Kwame Cavil. I would still be standing there, but I chose to move on with my life. I still don't know the answer.

CJ Ah You did the right thing by moving on with your life.

CJ Ah You did the right thing by moving on with your life.

CJ Ah You is actually still playing....with the Rams. Had a decent year for a team that is the worst in football. They won 2 games. one they won because cleveland missed a 20 yard fg at the end of the game. the other win was a totally absurd victory over the saints. should've gone 0-16.