Utica Police caught planting evidence

DrDawkinstein

No, there's more to this than YOU think. I really hope you don't have to rely on a couple of scumbags to help you out of a bad situation someday.

And if you were any kind of a man you'd admit you were very premature with your accusations.

Ok, you got me. I posted the video, and commented, based on what was known at the time. I'd hope this is not actual cop behavior, and happy to hear it doesnt seem to be.

And in my dealings with the cops, even when they were truly needed, they have never been more helpful than "We'll file a report, I guess".

I respect the job they have to do, and the idiots they have to deal with, but there are too many who are there to either bully the public, or just collect a pension.

It all makes sense now.

You wish!

Ok, you got me. I posted the video, and commented, based on what was known at the time. I'd hope this is not actual cop behavior, and happy to hear it doesnt seem to be.

And in my dealings with the cops, even when they were truly needed, they have never been more helpful than "We'll file a report, I guess".

Maybe it's because they sense you feel they're all scumbags and treat you accordingly.

The point still stands...most cops are scumbags with a badge

So what research have you done to come to this conclusion?

Maybe it's because they sense you feel they're all scumbags and treat you accordingly.

Having grown up around a number of officers, I am skilled at dealing with the police in a polite and respectful manner to make sure they can do their job in a safe and just manner.

The problem, in my experiences, is that the cops dont respect the general public in the same way. They usually end up the most bigoted, cocky aholes out there. From the thousands of stories that have been relayed, I cant completely blame them. However, their job is to protect and serve, but it's usually just bully and write traffic tickets.

Having grown up around a number of officers, I am skilled at dealing with the police in a polite and respectful manner to make sure they can do their job in a safe and just manner.

The problem, in my experiences, is that the cops dont respect the general public in the same way. They usually end up the most bigoted, cocky aholes out there. From the thousands of stories that have been relayed, I cant completely blame them. However, their job is to protect and serve, but it's usually just bully and write traffic tickets.

Maybe you were too stoned to realize you weren't being respectful.

I've had my share of "meetings" with the police. Mostly traffic violations but every time it was due to something I did wrong so if they wanted to treat me like **** and kick my ass then kick away. I deserved it. And no I don't mean litteraly kick my ass. But never did I have an issue with them treating me in no other way that with respect. Saw a cop recently dealing with some loser on the street by my house. Walked by and thanked him for his service.

Why is it though that the police have always treated me with respect but not you? Hmmmmm.

Edited by Chef Jim

I've had my share of "meetings" with the police. Mostly traffic violations but every time it was due to something I did wrong so if they wanted to treat me like **** and kick my ass then kick away. I deserved it. And no I don't mean litteraly kick my ass. But never did I have an issue with them treating me in no other way that with respect. Saw a cop recently dealing with some loser on the street by my house. Walked by and thanked him for his service.

Why is it though that the police have always treated me with respect but not you? Hmmmmm.

I only remember one run in with a cop that was even slightly negative. He pulled my friend over for speeding and definitely sounded like he was hoping my friend would give him attitude. The second my friend responded with respect, he immediately dropped his negative tone and things went smoothly. Respect goes a long way.