Utica Police caught planting evidence

DrDawkinstein

Soooooo good Dr what do you have to say about those "scubag" cops now??

Scuba Cops?!?!?!

I don't know how that hasn't been a show before. Do they fight crime underwater? In Utica they probably just wear their gear, mask and fins and walk around since there's not much water around.

Edited by tgreg99

Perhaps you are wrong. The victim of this police conspiracy was interviewed. He had to be clandestine and do it at the local skate park for fear of retribution. I think there is something in there about the police planting the drugs. The important part starts at about 1:22. He's mad. NSFW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKqPh5Gv-g

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Scuba Cops?!?!?!

I don't know how that hasn't been a show before. Do they fight crime underwater? In Utica they probably just wear their gear, mask and fins and walk around since there's not much water around.

Someone has to patrol the coral reefs. We can't expect the fish to do it themselves. That could be a show, think Baywatch but underwater.

Still scumbags! Even if they are underwater.

Hey, you think it's easy to plant evidence while underwater?! You have to account for the tides, your o2 levels AND watch out for the bends! All that while also trying to catch the infamous white whale (who, is really just a coked out seahorse).

Hey, you think it's easy to plant evidence while underwater?! You have to account for the tides, your o2 levels AND watch out for the bends! All that while also trying to catch the infamous white whale (who, is really just a coked out seahorse).

In his interview, the victim says he has a film company. Have you ever heard of it?

3 Trillionare Films? They're legendary for their Woolie fetish films! Of course I've heard of them!

How about the butt-naked wonder big brother thunder and master blaster offshoot? Is that some sort of subsidiary? Like a Pixar/Disney thing?

Do you think the Utica PD was just trying to get money out of this guy?

Edited by ieatcrayonz

The cops let the white whale go, and planted the contraband on the next black whale they caught....

Still scumbags! Even if they are underwater.

Oh that's right you think all cops are scumbags.

But go ahead make fun of a typo and not admit you got sucked in by a video taken out of context and used that to hate someone you had no reason to. In my book that makes you the scumbag.

Edited by Chef Jim

Oh that's right you think all cops are scumbags.

But go ahead make fun of a typo and not admit you got sucked in by a video taken out of context and used that to hate someone you had no reason to. In my book that makes you the scumbag.

You can think whatever you want of me, anonymous Jim.

According to the article linked, it is still under investigation and the FBI is involved. Obviously there is more to it than youd like to think.

According to the article linked, it is still under investigation and the FBI is involved. Obviously there is more to it than youd like to think.

Maybe, maybe not.

Utica PD did release the entire dash cam video, found here.

Around the 5:40 mark, you can see an officer pulling what looks like a baggie from the driver's left jacket pocket, and hands it off to somebody else out of screenshot.

Then around 11:40 mark, they pulled the passenger out of the vehicle and searched them in full view of the camera. Apparently, whatever the officer found was enough to place the passenger under arrest.

IMHO, if they can pull a finger print off the baggie that ends up belonging to one of the occupants, then the theory of evidence planting takes a nose dive.

At this point you'd have to think that you were a bit premature in the comments, no?

No, there's more to this than YOU think. I really hope you don't have to rely on a couple of scumbags to help you out of a bad situation someday.

And if you were any kind of a man you'd admit you were very premature with your accusations.