Justin Blackmon

Casey D

This guy looks like he will be an amazing NFL WR. Where is he projected in the first round?

I don't know what the experts are sayin' but I'd be stunned if he didn't go in the first 5-7 picks.

This guy looks like he will be an amazing NFL WR. Where is he projected in the first round?

According to ESPN Scouts Inc, he is the #10th ranked player in the draft. I doubt he falls that far. Especially since Cleveland and St. Louis are in desperate need of a #1 WR.

Edited by Wayne333

QB--doesn't Cleveland take RG3?

Well I suppose they could take a QB, but they have a terrible WR core. Colt McCoy could be given another year, considering this was his first full year at the helm and he was learning a new Pat Shurmer system.

Edited by Wayne333

I believe he'll be a top 5 pick this year. Unfortunately for the Bills he'll be gone by #10, as will RG III. The cost to go up to get either will be way to high for a team that needs sooo much.

He reminds me of Owens in terms of size, someone can fill in the blanks on height, speed etc. If anything he appears stronger than Ownes and more willing to accept contact, break tackles. That may change once he's getting a big paycheck, but hopefully not. He really looks like a good one.

He isn't what people thing he is ....6'1 .... 4.5 speed .... has a knack for making great catches

Floyd 6'4...... 4.4 speed .... playmaker .....

He sure looked like a playmaker last night. Was one of the most physically dominating games I've ever seen out of a young WR. His play last night probably made Megatron, Andre Johnson and Owens jealous.

What's the comparison with him and A. Jeffries from South Carolina? I really like the way Jeffries plays, seems to be very physical and can go up and make catches in traffic.

Alshon Jeffrey is the guy we should target, he's big, great hands, speed and has shown the versatility and physicality to play different positions. He's been a deep threat mostly at USC, but he also has been great when crossing the middle.

Against what level of seconday?

A secondary good enough to be in the Fiesta Bowl at the highest college level so I'd say that he dominated the opposition. In fact he did that all year long, dominated all his opposition and it shows he did that with records for receptions, over 1,500 yards and 15 TDs. I'd say regardless of who he played he dominated that level. All you can do is ask him to dominate the level of play given to him and he did it well. I'd assume he will do it wherever he goes.

What's the comparison with him and A. Jeffries from South Carolina? I really like the way Jeffries plays, seems to be very physical and can go up and make catches in traffic.

Biggest comparison is that Blackmon doesn't get kicked out of a Bowl game in his last college game ever for fighting. He scored 3 TDs and was the player of the game instead.