Screw The Defense In Round One

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I think that's an idiotic mistake. Chan has proven he can score points. The Bills need to reduce what they give up on D.

The Bills' O averaged 23.3 ppg this year vs. 17.7 last year. The D averaged 27.1 this year vs. 26.6 last year. If the D improves similarly to the O (giving up 5.6 less ppg or 21 ppg), this would've been a playoff team. FIX THE DEFENSE.

The way I see it is that Buffalo is stuck with Fitz and have no intention of going to get an upgrade next year. If that does prove to be the case, they have to load up with weapons. The only way Stevie is staying is with the tag and if they can get one of the top 2 WRs in the draft, the offense could get interesting (especially if the line stays healthy.)

The offense is closer to being good than the defense so why not load up on one side of the Ball? After the first round, load up on pass rushers and try and steal one in FA.

Sorry, I think that's an idiotic mistake. Chan has proven he can score points. The Bills need to reduce what they give up on D.

The Bills' O averaged 23.3 ppg this year vs. 17.7 last year. The D averaged 27.1 this year vs. 26.6 last year. If the D improves similarly to the O (giving up 5.6 less ppg or 21 ppg), this would've been a playoff team. FIX THE DEFENSE.

Yes but once these guys pick outside the top 3, chances are it's going to be an idiotic mistake anyway. From what I have seen, this Jeffrey guy is a can't miss. No reason the D can't take a big jump with FA and rounds 2-7......

This is a strangely pleasurable sentence.

But I don't know what it means.

Its a reference from Get Him to the Greek.

That being said, if the top 4-3 DE is off the board and so are RG3, Luck and Jones....why not make the offense even more dynamic instead of reaching for a lesser talent? A big WR like Alshon Jeffery across from Stevie with Nelson, Jones, Smith, etc. would be pretty tough to stop.

After watching this Bowl game tonight I'd offer a Kings ransom to get Blackmon. This guy is going to be just like Megatron. He is a physical beast and just plucks the ball away from defenders. I'd give up a 1st this year and next to move up to get him.

Edited by mrags

if your numbers are correct, the bills d got worse last year -- AFTER DRAFTING PREDOMINATELY DEFENSIVE PLAYERS!!!!

the answer is clear: don't draft anymore defensive players. and get poz and whitner back in this piece.

Alshon Jeffrey may he staring us in the face at pick number 10

Honestly if that happens I think it's a no-brainer...The Bills simply can't pass on a Kid like Jeffery...I like him better than Blackmon...And I like Blackmon a lot...A REAL lot... B-)

Honestly if that happens I think it's a no-brainer...The Bills simply can't pass on a Kid like Jeffery...I like him better than Blackmon...And I like Blackmon a lot...A REAL lot... B-)

I think Blackmon is the clear number 1 wideout. There will be some debate between Jeffrey and Michael Floyd (nd) as number two wr. I prefer to stroke the furry walls with alshon Jeffrey

I'm sure the Bills will go after a WR after letting Stevie walk. The wheel spinning continues.

I think Blackmon is the clear number 1 wideout. There will be some debate between Jeffrey and Michael Floyd (nd) as number two wr. I prefer to stroke the furry walls with alshon Jeffrey

Jeffery has been sliding down, even to the 2nd on some boards. He made a big catch today but hasn't been overwhelming nor in the other games I've seen this year.

Wish his team mates DEs Taylor & Clowney were coming out, those kids are playmakers.