They are just freedom fighters, right

No. They're tribalists.

Tribalists, freedom fighters, terrorists. You can find lots of names but whatever the case I think we call all agree they're a bunch of douche bags.

We're not sending enough aid to Africa, thats the real problem. :wallbash:

I don't think that's the problem at all. With the overall power structure being tribal it's a little naive to think that aid is going to end up in the hands of the people that need it.

Unless, of course you were making a sarcastic statement.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

I don't think that's the problem at all. With the overall power structure being tribal it's a little naive to think that aid is going to end up in the hands of the people that need it.

Unless, of course you were making a sarcastic statement.

No, he was probably serious. You have to pardon DIE...aside from being possibly a bigger fool than you are, he's also a racist ass.

No, he was probably serious. You have to pardon DIE...aside from being possibly a bigger fool than you are, he's also a racist ass.

DIE may be a racist (or may not) but he in no way is a bigger fool than Fatty. Fatty has shown that he falls somewhere between Dave In Norfolk and lyrbob. He's (DIE) even started to post things that have nothing to do with race. You need to cut DIE some slack. It's not like he starts threads like DIN trying to make big news out of one GOP candidate criticizing another GOP candidate for having different views. DIN is an ass.