Go Pats

I doubt the Colts have enough reason to play hard next weekend and beat the lousy Broncos.  So the Bills will likely have to hope for the Jets to lose their last 2 games.  That could very well happen today, but at STL is the key.  Hopefully STL has something to play for next weekend.

And let me add :barf:

178706[/snapback]

The key is that St. Louis wins tomorrow night.

Root for Seattle to lose today so no matter what St. Louis has to play hard next unday. If Seattle wins they go to 8-7 and if the Rams lose they fall to 6-9 and out of it.

Root for Seattle to lose today so no matter what St. Louis has to play hard next unday.  If Seattle wins they go to 8-7 and if the Rams lose they fall to 6-9 and out of it.

178725[/snapback]

Good info...thanks.

Good info...thanks.

178726[/snapback]

Also keep an eye on Carolina/Tampa. If Carolina wins, then St. Louis will only have a .1% shot at the wild card. Carolina + New Orleans play each other next week, and both teams own regular season victories over St. Louis and thus the tiebreaker.

Root for Seattle to lose today so no matter what St. Louis has to play hard next unday.  If Seattle wins they go to 8-7 and if the Rams lose they fall to 6-9 and out of it.

178725[/snapback]

That is what I am thinking.

It would be easier... IMHO, I think St. louis, in St. louis to beat the Jets.

For the other guys out there (NOT YOU BF):

It is just too risky to root for the Jets to beat the Pats on the thought of other intangibles playing out (ie: teams playing hard idea).

So... You have to be nuts to root for the JETS... THE ARE NOT IN YET!

:)

Also keep an eye on Carolina/Tampa. If Carolina wins, then St. Louis will only have a .1% shot at the wild card. Carolina + New Orleans play each other next week, and both teams own regular season victories over St. Louis and thus the tiebreaker.

178736[/snapback]

St. Louis will PLAY HARD no matter what... Unless they (players) REALLY hate Martz... I don't think so.

The easiest way to the playoffs (BILLS):

Jets lose out and of course Buffalo wins out.

I doubt the Colts have enough reason to play hard next weekend and beat the lousy Broncos.  So the Bills will likely have to hope for the Jets to lose their last 2 games.  That could very well happen today, but at STL is the key.  Hopefully STL has something to play for next weekend.

And let me add :barf:

178706[/snapback]

If the Chargers could have held on I don't have any doubt the Bills make it, yet the Jags loss and the Ravens loss still puts us in position to take it. I don't know if the Colts will play starters or not but the Jets are losing and have to go on the road against what I hope will be a character game for the Rams. The Broncos are the worst team of the bunch but may get in. I'll say a prayer. Merry Christmas TBD'S

Another note:

WE CAN LOSE TO PITT and still be in IF THE JETS LOSE OUT.

CAN I SAY GO PATS!

GO PATS!

GO PATS!

GO RAMS!

GO BILLS!

178788[/snapback]

No we can't, they are 10-5 if they lose this game, and the worst they can finish is 10-6.

We can only finish 10-6 by winning out.