WTF did I just hear on Sunday Football

Lv-Bills

Did I just hear NBC supplement Cruz's TD dance with Salsa music?

Jesus

I was hoping it was in the stadium when it started, but it wasn't was it?

That should not become a trend.

I was hoping it was in the stadium when it started, but it wasn't was it?

That should not become a trend.

It sounded so clear that I think NBC did it. If so, my god, cmon. I'm with you though, I don't which one it came from.

Kind of weird, because if it was NBC, that's just bush league crap. Period. And if it was the stadium, how is that not a premeditated celebration, and not worthy of a flag?

Either way.......horrible.

It sounded so clear that I think NBC did it. If so, my god, cmon. I'm with you though, I don't which one it came from.

Kind of weird, because if it was NBC, that's just bush league crap. Period. And if it was the stadium, how is that not a premeditated celebration, and not worthy of a flag?

Either way.......horrible.

Dances are allowed. Not a flag. Celebrations are really easy to do legally. Makes you wonder how anyone gets flagged, yet alone a fresh flag every few weeks.

And it was 100% from NBC. The production crew knew the player does the same routine every td so they were ready for it.

Edited by NoSaint

Dances are allowed. Not a flag. Celebrations are really easy to do legally. Makes you wonder how anyone gets flagged, yet alone a fresh flag every few weeks.

And it was 100% from NBC. The production crew knew the player does the same routine every td so they were ready for it.

Correct, which is absolutely retarded. Maybe next year, they'll be ready on New Year's and play the New Year's song for Stevie?

Horrible. Don't mind the Cruz thing. I don't want NBC playing music for it. What, is the producer a NY fan? Brutal.

They should have the decency to hold their water and not do it until they're heading for break.

Not only do I have to see it if they run it live, but they're just encouraging more endzone stupidity that many are wearying of.

They should have the decency to hold their water and not do it until they're heading for break.

Not only do I have to see it if they run it live, but they're just encouraging more endzone stupidity that many are wearying of.

Correct. Or maybe next year when Heard is sack dancing they'll play "I like big butts" and so on and so on and so on.

That's horrible. OK, I'm over it. I just wondered if I heard what I heard.

They had a pregame interview with Cruz and talked to him about it. It's in honor of his grandmother. He only does it if the Giants are winning or the game is very close. He actually seemed like a good kid.

Has nothing to do with Cruz or him dancing. I'm not one of those guys hating celebrations. I don't need NBC supplementing it while the game is in live progress. Period.

I think Simon said it best that they could have waited until they went to break.

That was absolutley horrible on NBC's part.

OK, I'm over it again. lol

Edited by Lv-Bills

Correct. Or maybe next year when Heard is sack dancing they'll play "I like big butts" and so on and so on and so on.

Thanks for the visual you f'er. :lol:

I might endure it for a Heard sack though. But only if it has a big Siragusa splash on Brady to finish it.

Thanks for the visual you f'er. :lol:

I might endure it for a Heard sack though. But only if it has a big Siragusa splash on Brady to finish it.

I just gotta give you a little bit of credit for producing that pic so fast. Agreed on Heard. Now I don't know whether I was originally for this or not.

No, I wasn't. Alright. I'm better now. Heard brought a lightness to the subject.