Which Republican candidate do the Bills most resemble?

major

I was thinking they remind me of Obama: no coherent direction and no clue how to address the problems.

The crash came in 2008. The Bu$h tax cuts ran the country into the ground as we had two unfunded wars to fight.

(The only time in the history of the republic that tax cuts were enacted during wartime)

Republican fascists won't agree to anything with the President......but please. Keep drinkin' the Kool-Aid......

The crash came in 2008. The Bu$h tax cuts ran the country into the ground as we had two unfunded wars to fight.

(The only time in the history of the republic that tax cuts were enacted during wartime)

Republican fascists won't agree to anything with the President......but please. Keep drinkin' the Kool-Aid......

So much ignorance. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So many cliches, instead of cognitive thought

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and the most ironic part of all, he calls others,. . . . . kool-aid drinkers

what a hoot.

Newsflash: The Great Iraq War Demagoguery Caper is over. You ultimately lost. Sure, it worked for a little while, and it even got you both houses and the Presidency. But then, as expected, you made/supported a boatload of bad choices(or plays, to maintain the analogy) in a row, and screwed yourselves right out of the game. Who does that sound like?

Now:

most of your best players are on IR (either retiring or kicking back doing nothing)

you have no depth on your bench(almost all of the famous Rahm Emanuel House Democrat draft class from 2006 are gone, and the same thing is about to occur in the Senate Edit: I wonder how "F'ing Retarded"TMRahm says you are now, after blowing all his hard work? I'd be pissed off too if I were him.)

there's no chance at picking up some new, quality free agents from the private sector to help you get out of the mess you have created, because they don't want to come play for a loser, and you have seen fit to alienate most of us

you keep pretending that the ancient ideology you have that says LBJ wasn't a complete dolt, that pretends it's still 1965, and is predicated on John Maynard Keynes economics and Harry Truman politics is going to lead you out of this

RUFKM? The political entity that most resembles the Bills is: the Democratic party.

The only difference is the Bills current leadership have a much better chance of being successful, provided that they also remove the ancient ideology, or, the ancient one himself. Unfortunately for you as long as you keep depending on ideas from the 60s, or worse, from the 20s and even the 1800s, you won't win anything again unless the other team hands it to you, just like they recently did with Iraq.

But go ahead and keep talking about the Bush Tax cuts and the Iraq War. :lol: Your fans will probably show up regardless, like the drooling Bill Maher audience, but your team still won't win anything.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I didn't think anyone could cram so much retarded ignorant stupidity into one post.

Well played, sir.

Pot meet kettle :lol:

But in response to the OP, I'd say Ron Paul. I'm a big fan of both. Both have a devoted fan base and a much larger population of haters. Neither have have a snowballs chance of ever winning

I'm going to have to go with Michelle Bachman on this one. And no it is not a correlation with Fitz and facial hair.

The Bills started out with good numbers and seemed to be getting some momentum but then got sidetracked by all the hype and glamour. They started printing t-shirts and wearing each others t-shirts and doing end zone dances.

Bachman started with good numbers in Iowa and let it go to her head. She thought she could be more than a president. She thought she could be a celebrity too. Her presidential hopes went down when she debuted her attempt at celebrity at an Iowa county fair. It involved stunts and antics with boneless meats. It was called the Michelle Bachman filet show.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Newsflash: The Great Iraq War Demagoguery Caper is over. You ultimately lost. Sure, it worked for a little while, and it even got you both houses and the Presidency. But then, as expected, you made/supported a boatload of bad choices(or plays, to maintain the analogy) in a row, and screwed yourselves right out of the game. Who does that sound like?

Now:

most of your best players are on IR (either retiring or kicking back doing nothing)

you have no depth on your bench(almost all of the famous Rahm Emanuel House Democrat draft class from 2006 are gone, and the same thing is about to occur in the Senate Edit: I wonder how "F'ing Retarded"TMRahm says you are now, after blowing all his hard work? I'd be pissed off too if I were him.)

there's no chance at picking up some new, quality free agents from the private sector to help you get out of the mess you have created, because they don't want to come play for a loser, and you have seen fit to alienate most of us

you keep pretending that the ancient ideology you have that says LBJ wasn't a complete dolt, that pretends it's still 1965, and is predicated on John Maynard Keynes economics and Harry Truman politics is going to lead you out of this

RUFKM? The political entity that most resembles the Bills is: the Democratic party.

The only difference is the Bills current leadership have a much better chance of being successful, provided that they also remove the ancient ideology, or, the ancient one himself. Unfortunately for you as long as you keep depending on ideas from the 60s, or worse, from the 20s and even the 1800s, you won't win anything again unless the other team hands it to you, just like they recently did with Iraq.

But go ahead and keep talking about the Bush Tax cuts and the Iraq War. :lol: Your fans will probably show up regardless, like the drooling Bill Maher audience, but your team still won't win anything.

Do you think that Bush, in 2009, handed over the country in great, good, neutral, mediocre, or terrible economic condition?

Just interested in knowing?

Pot meet kettle :lol:

But in response to the OP, I'd say Ron Paul. I'm a big fan of both. Both have a devoted fan base and a much larger population of haters. Neither have have a snowballs chance of ever winning

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/1da5a092-2d9d-4dcf-b48b-574996411e26.jpg

Edited by meazza

Tax cuts may make sense as a stimulative tool, but you are correct that we continue to fight our wars while not asking the voters to pay for it.... The fact that people ok ok with that fact amazes me still.... You fight, you pay.... That is a pretty basic idea....

If I have to pick one, Bachman... Seemed promising, then nosedived after many inaccurate historical references... Like Fitz, inaccurate?

Do you think that Bush, in 2009, handed over the country in great, good, neutral, mediocre, or terrible economic condition?

Just interested in knowing?

How is that relevant to: blowing the biggest momentum I have ever seen the Democratic party have? Blowing it all, and then going further and willfully eroding their traditional base? Replacing the low/middle class whites with...what? College professors, kids and minorities? Which is more relevant election-wise? Which has been more loyal? Which has been more likely to consistently turn out? How does this make any sort of political sense? Who taught these people their jobs? Oh, that's right, the college professors, and their disciples, are now running things in the Democratic party. They are the new, and only real, constituency the Democrats have. Awfully difficult to represent the low/middle working class whites....when you don't have that many in your party.

We can talk about Bush stupidity, but that pales in comparison to the sheer idiocy we have seen from the Democrats since 2006 when they got the House/Senate. Remember? (EDIT: And, we could easily argue that the BushBad CREATED the opportunity for Democrats that they would never have been able to achieve for themselves.)

If you made a list of the top 20 things not to do since then, they have done almost all of them(drone strikes). I'm not kidding when I say they have blown all of Emanuel's work. He has to be the most dumbfounded and frustrated man in America today. At least being Mayor of Chicago let's him focus on something else.

Again, since 2006, when Bush was still in office, they have done nothing but F up both politically and policy-wise. There's no argument here. This is easily the dumbest set of people ever to be in charge of a political party in our history. If you had told me in 2005, when we could all see where it was going, that we'd be here today, no way I would have believed it. Now, to be sure, if you go back and look at my posts, I warned the leftists here. I told their cocky asses this could happen, word for word. But even I never predicted it going this badly.

It's interesting that a "conservative" such as yourself, is so willing to immediately go BushBad, as his only reply. Interesting indeed.

It will be interested what you have to say, now that those 2006 Democrats in the Senate, 23 of them, have either retired or will have to defend their seats. We already saw what happened to the 2006 House people.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I'm going to have to go with Michelle Bachman on this one. And no it is not a correlation with Fitz and facial hair.

The Bills started out with good numbers and seemed to be getting some momentum but then got sidetracked by all the hype and glamour. They started printing t-shirts and wearing each others t-shirts and doing end zone dances.

Bachman started with good numbers in Iowa and let it go to her head. She thought she could be more than a president. She thought she could be a celebrity too. Her presidential hopes went down when she debuted her attempt at celebrity at an Iowa county fair. It involved stunts and antics with boneless meats. It was called the Michelle Bachman filet show.

Why are you linking a picture of Marilyn Manson?

Tax cuts may make sense as a stimulative tool, but you are correct that we continue to fight our wars while not asking the voters to pay for it.... The fact that people ok ok with that fact amazes me still.... You fight, you pay.... That is a pretty basic idea....

If I have to pick one, Bachman... Seemed promising, then nosedived after many inaccurate historical references... Like Fitz, inaccurate?

Like most of the Republican candidates, they do great, until you hear what they have to say.