Deion Sanders Divorce

Doesn't really surprise me that she wants to leave him !! After 12 years of putting up with that obnoxious ego'd out turd . I can't stand listening to the guy talk let alone living with him . :thumbdown:

And then probably when they get done in the bed room she probably has to listen to him tell her how great he was there too . :wallbash:

But he's good just ask him & he'll tell you he ain't afraid :sick: I can't stand the man . i'll give it to him he was good but you don't see Montanna , Reed , or Elway going around tooting their own horn like that guy . Man when he got voted in the HOF & they talked to each guy he was i'm this & I'm that & if it wasn't for me - me - me :sick: :sick: :sick: give it a rest !!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't really surprise me that she wants to leave him !! After 12 years of putting up with that obnoxious ego'd out turd . I can't stand listening to the guy talk let alone living with him . :thumbdown:

And then probably when they get done in the bed room she probably has to listen to him tell her how great he was there too . :wallbash:

But he's good just ask him & he'll tell you he ain't afraid :sick: I can't stand the man . i'll give it to him he was good but you don't see Montanna , Reed , or Elway going around tooting their own horn like that guy . Man when he got voted in the HOF & they talked to each guy he was i'm this & I'm that & if it wasn't for me - me - me :sick: :sick: :sick: give it a rest !!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont see montant reed or elway anywhere because they are never on tv..... would not surprise me if one or all of them had similar egos to neon

I hate the Yankees but Derek Jeter lives a model life. Make a ton of money, run through the hottest chicks around and have no one care, and keep all your cash.

Jeter is blessed there is no doubt about it. What a life.