Deion Sanders Divorce

She needs to maintain the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed.

:doh:

And yet, our government is spending our money trying to figure out why marriage rates have dropped precipitously in the last 30-40 years.

It's because only a man who is clinically insane would want to enter into a binding legal contract whereby the B word gets half of his earnings for the rest of her life. And if there's kids, he might as well have his company deliver his paycheck to his ex so he can save the 44 cents. (Because he's going to need that 44 cents to eat that week.)

And yet, our government is spending our money trying to figure out why marriage rates have dropped precipitously in the last 30-40 years.

It's because only a man who is clinically insane would want to enter into a binding legal contract whereby the B word gets half of his earnings for the rest of her life. And if there's kids, he might as well have his company deliver his paycheck to his ex so he can save the 44 cents. (Because he's going to need that 44 cents to eat that week.)

Bitter much?

this is a very surprising story...i would never imagine a guy like deion would have marital problems.

What's even more surprising is that his daughter's name is Deiondra. I wouldn't think Deion would be that guy...

Deion gonna get screwed.

His daughter even said that Pillar was a gold digger, look like that was the case.

She pretty on the outside , ugly inside if u know what I mean.

Pilar? I wonder if she has any relation to Olaf Pilar, the Scandinavian DT prospect the Bills brought in years ago. He was the strongest prospect the Bills ever had. Too bad he didn't pan out.

GO BILLS!!!

Pilar? I wonder if she has any relation to Olaf Pilar, the Scandinavian DT prospect the Bills brought in years ago. He was the strongest prospect the Bills ever had. Too bad he didn't pan out.

GO BILLS!!!

I thought that was Olaf Fub?

Deion gonna get screwed.

His daughter even said that Pillar was a gold digger, look like that was the case.

A trophy wife more interested in the money/fame than in the marriage? There's something you never thought you'd see!

Deion gonna get screwed.

We can test that theory. She can get with me, and depending on how long she sticks around, will determine if she's a gold digger. 5 minutes, yes, 5 years, maybe, 50 years, maybe not.