New Year's Eve party at my house tonight

\GoBillsInDallas/

Do yourself a favor, go find Midnight Moon. It comes in mason jars, from NC, Junior Johnsons family recipe of moonshine. I saw a PBS special on it and got some last night. It is truly amazing, I got the best seller at the ABC store - Apple Pie. It is so !@#$ing good!

Do yourself a favor, go find Midnight Moon. It comes in mason jars, from NC, Junior Johnsons family recipe of moonshine. I saw a PBS special on it and got some last night. It is truly amazing, I got the best seller at the ABC store - Apple Pie. It is so !@#$ing good!

I've drank it on occasion and enjoyed. The apple is a good holiday drink and the strawberry is great for summer. Has a nice kick.

:lol:

Actually, we hired a bartender and they will be bringing their own bar setup (stocked with our choices), so we'll get to sit back and relax and enjoy our spirits, wines and liqueurs (and look down at the other 99% of you).

:nana:

:lol:

Actually, we hired a bartender and they will be bringing their own bar setup (stocked with our choices), so we'll get to sit back and relax and enjoy our spirits, wines and liqueurs (and look down at the other 99% of you).

:nana:

Sounds like a good time. Have fun be safe! I celebrated my New Years last year in Houston; it was just too warm.