Mother & father find a way to keep their kids quiet

Beerball

I was at the wine store earlier to pick up the wine for the weekend and there was a young women somewhere around 30 that left her 2 kids in the car and was buying the little bottles (8 or 10 to the pack of vodka) several packs. .I see her come in a lot when I have stopped to play the numbers during the day. She buys the little bottles so she can hide them from her husband is what the girl says on days. When she and I left I saw her down 1 before she left the parking lot.

Makes me wonder how much she drinks with the kids in the car.

"The sheriff's office says one child was hung upside down on an exercise machine, the Phoenix TV station reports."

I really don't understand this...why do people continue to buy home exercise gear when they never use it?

"The sheriff's office says one child was hung upside down on an exercise machine, the Phoenix TV station reports."

I really don't understand this...why do people continue to buy home exercise gear when they never use it?

I'm confused....they WERE using it. :unsure:

My elipical is a great place for my shirts....

why do bills fans continue to buy regular season tickets when we all know that post season ain't gonna happen..... :wallbash: same diff...

"Clearly you can't tape another person's hands and mouth shut. Especially small children.

First the cop says they put tape on the kids, then he says it can't be done. It their name Houdini? A good lawyer gets this tossed from the newspaper article alone.

I don't think anyone should duct tape anyone unless it is part of a service for which they are being paid by a hollywood starlet. But I regress.

Anyway wouldn't duct taping a kid be less mean than duct taping an adult? When you rip the tape off an adult you pull off all the underlying hair which is painful. On a kid you don't really have the same worry.

Their Facebook pages don't have any posts on the walls (so they must of cleaned up and privatized that schit) and you can't see the photos. They both in total have less than 100 friends too. Not surprised. Wouldn't it be great to duct tape them for a month instead of taking this to trial? Just keep them in the holding cells and do what they did to the kids (and take the kids away, of course). Then let them out, "you lose your kids and how does it feel to be put through what you did to them?" That would be justice in my opinion.

Happy New Years all have a safe and happy one.

why do bills fans continue to buy regular season tickets when we all know that post season ain't gonna happen..... :wallbash: same diff...

I was trying to be ironically humorous with my comment, but it was a major crash and burn apparently... :wallbash:

Ahhhh the good ole days. When parents and not the kids ruled the world.

:lol: One morning over breakfast at a mid level hotel my mother has enough of the table of miscreants next to us. She actually gets up and in a very firm voice gives the kids some instructions about how to behave in public. Amazingly the parents just sat there and the kids actually calmed down.

:lol: One morning over breakfast at a mid level hotel my mother has enough of the table of miscreants next to us. She actually gets up and in a very firm voice gives the kids some instructions about how to behave in public. Amazingly the parents just sat there and the kids actually calmed down.

My parents never hit us but I had friends whose parents did. So there was always the fear that one day mom and dad could snap. Made us think twice before we did something stupid. We usually did the stupid thing, but we at least thought twice about it.

Edited by Chef Jim

It's amazing how kids will often enough listen to strangers or other kids' parents explaining manners and they may follow it grudgingly, but they'll follow it. Yet anyone in their own family saying these things... it's like they're brick walls.

But to anyone trying this, be prepared to have those parents up in your face saying "These are my kids! I'll handle it!" --- even though to that point, they hadn't been handling it and there was no evidence they were going to --- roughly 85-90% of the time.

:lol: That is so pathetic...some people just should not be parents

Kudos to Buffalo Mama! I bet those kids won't forget that!