I am a potty mouth...

JP-era

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

These piece of sh_t cable companies need to be lined up shot in the gut and as they dies a slow death be skinned alive!!!!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

WBNG, the supposed "Bills" channel according to Cablelady is showing the f_cking Jets NE game and our Fox afiliate ISNT showing the Bills EITHER!

Every COMPLETE moron involved in the sh_tty a_s cable scheduling in the Finger Lakes region can kiss my mutha fu_king a_s!!!!

Time Warner is the single largest sculpture of fecal matter on the earth!

Cablelady, If youu are ANY sort of a Bils fan, you will be lighting them up for this studid mistake tomorrow at work!!!!

I think Cablelady has already complained about this in a previous thread.

And in all fairness -- for every one customer complaining about the lack of the Bills game on TV, there are ten that are happy to see the NE-Jets game.

Get DirecTV just for Sunday Ticket if you can. I have regular cable plus a Dish just for Sunday Ticket (you don't have to sign up for a programming package).

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

These piece of sh_t cable companies need to be lined up shot in the gut and as they dies a slow death be skinned alive!!!!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

WBNG, the supposed "Bills" channel according to Cablelady is showing the f_cking Jets NE game and our Fox afiliate ISNT showing the Bills EITHER!

Every COMPLETE moron involved in the sh_tty a_s cable scheduling in the Finger Lakes region can kiss my mutha fu_king a_s!!!!

Time Warner is the single largest sculpture of fecal matter on the earth!

Cablelady, If youu are ANY sort of a Bils fan, you will be lighting them up for this studid mistake tomorrow at work!!!!

178600[/snapback]

Time Warner doesn't control what the networks show as their game. If you are going to complain at least know who you are complaining about.