Heart attack and indigestion

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

I'll be MAJORLY PO'd if Denver winds next week after what is happening today so far.

What a really great day so far, but not for my heart or my stomach!!!

DING DING

I agree. EVERYONE was worried about Jacksonville and it looks like Houston is taking care of them for us. Pitt and Baltimore is close, but yet no one worried about Denver. I guess we should have. :)

Best thing to do is root for the Jets to lose out, and then if everything else goes our way today...and the Bills win out...It might be the Bills and Broncos as the final 2 spots.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

You know, I am glad that we are this deep into the season, and we actually have something to FIGHT FOR again. I have missed this very much...

Indianapolis is getting schnockered... This is an unclear sign for the game next week vs. Denver. Now it's a fuzzy cloud of an outcome.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
The Broncos don't deserve to be in the playoffs!  But because of their schedule, they'll flounder into them.  If I were the NFL, I'd "suggest" to the zebras (ahem), that they make sure to flag the Broncos for all the cheating they do, next weekend against the Colts. :)

178447[/snapback]

Our schedule isn't exactly something to crow about, either!! :)

Our saving grace was finally beating the damn Jets!

You know, I am glad that we are this deep into the season, and we actually have something to FIGHT FOR again. I have missed this very much...

Indianapolis is getting schnockered... This is an unclear sign for the game next week vs. Denver. Now it's a fuzzy cloud of an outcome.

If they continue to play poorly against the Chargers, I don't think it would be wise to sit their starters against the Broncos, at least for more than a half. You can't go into the playoffs on such a bad note.