chris Kelsay...facebook thumbs up!

marauderswr80

Nice Job by Kelsay ttoday. I stil say he can't play OLB, but he's a good D=Emd, which is more or less what he played today.

While I agree that he is not a good OLB, I must say that you are not skill in the art of typing :P

j/k just busting your stones

Nice performance today man! Bout time you did something....you got my game ball today!

His contract must be up, or he must be owed a few more million due to some bonus clause in his contract.What an overpaid bust he is!! Whoopee, he made 2 sacks in a game, and I think that gives him 2 for the year, and perhaps 3-4 for his career!

His contract must be up, or he must be owed a few more million due to some bonus clause in his contract.What an overpaid bust he is!! Whoopee, he made 2 sacks in a game, and I think that gives him 2 for the year, and perhaps 3-4 for his career!

Yah, and what's the big idea screwing the team out of 4 or 5 spots in the draft anyway? The Bills should cut him just for that!

Jesus the guy played some good football today, and I'm one of the people on this board that crucified Kelsay every Sun, not this Sun tho he get the game ball for a great performance. He earned praises for today!

Chris did a nice job in the game, held the edge made plays and tackles. No complaints from me. Interesting we played much more 4/3 than we usually do from what I saw. Edwards kicked some butt too. Good to see some vet leadership on the field in the form of playmaking.

On the ESPN web site they had a pole of which are the rudest fans in the league & Philly was the winner , I'm pretty sure if they had a pole of which fans were the most ungrateful lot ESPECIALLY AT CHRISTMAS !!

There's a good chance it could be Bills fans !! O.K. i get it Chris Kelsay isn't LT & he's not Bruce Smith but the guy busts his ass every week for the team & is a team guy & for the most part never has a bad word to say about anything in Buffalo but still get's ragged on all the time even when he has a game like yesterday !!

I don't get it ??? We should just bring back ingrates like Mcgahee or Peters that don't give a rats :censored: about the team all's they care about is their wallet but then you would :censored: about that !!!

Easy now, we have had a rough season. again.

after last weeks one on one interview with Kelsay getting all emotional i felt he is 100% Buffalo Bill and would not be surprised if he had something to do with pumping up the Def for this game.