Whitner's comments

vegas55

Interesting comment from Donte Whitner re Marshawn Lynch - basically that Lynch was overweight and out of shape when he played for Bills. Just one more terrible first round pick, this one courtesy of the owner himself. I know Lynch has talent, but he had a terrible attitude and was a lousy fit in Buffalo.

Did he really say that? Damn that Donte Whitner... Back when I used to use twitter to try to communicate with these guys, me and Whitner had a little back and forth action and I was like damn... This guy Whitner is a loser... Going back and forth on twitter with a nobody like me... He's too emotional... And I'm ashamed to say he's a Cancer like me born in July... Cancers like him, George Bush, and Tom Cruise jumping on top of couches give us a bad name....

For what its worth, watching a 49ers game (I can't recall which week it was) when the camera took a look at the bench, it looked like Donte added a significant amount of upper body strength between this and last season.

I don't want to reach for conclusions because I have a lack of information but I'll throw the question out there. Could this be symptomatic (along with a lot of injuries) of the Bills needing to improve their strength and conditioning program? Anybody know how the Bills compare to the rest of the league here?

For what its worth, watching a 49ers game (I can't recall which week it was) when the camera took a look at the bench, it looked like Donte added a significant amount of upper body strength between this and last season.

I don't want to reach for conclusions because I have a lack of information but I'll throw the question out there. Could this be symptomatic (along with a lot of injuries) of the Bills needing to improve their strength and conditioning program? Anybody know how the Bills compare to the rest of the league here?

Losing Rusty Jones was brutal management on our part. Urlacher specifically thanked Rusty in his MVP interview the following year. Gregg Williams always said he was the best at his job in the NFL, and DJ gave him the onion. Fool.

Losing Rusty Jones was brutal management on our part. Urlacher specifically thanked Rusty in his MVP interview the following year. Gregg Williams always said he was the best at his job in the NFL, and DJ gave him the onion. Fool.

Mularkey fired him, not Jauron.

Wait, Ralph is responsible for Lynch being out of shape when he was in Buffalo? Not Lynch?

Ralph was responsible for picking the loser. Would it really have taken that much investigation to find out what a loser Lynch was? Ralph has always meddled with the draft instead of letting the so called professionals he hired do their jobs. This team's history of failure is connected to RW. He's been a terrible owner when it comes to the football side of things. He got lucky a few times such as when Polian fell into his lap, but we all know what Ralph did to screw that up. Obviously as owner, he has the right to meddle all he wants, but the football team pays the price for it, and the fans.

Edited by first_and_ten

Ralph was responsible for picking the loser. Would it really have taken that much investigation to find out what a loser Lynch was? Ralph has always meddled with the draft instead of letting the so called professionals he hired do their jobs. This team's history of failure is connected to RW. He's been a terrible owner when it comes to the football side of things. He got lucky a few times such as when Polian fell into his lap, but we all know what Ralph did to screw that up. Obviously as owner, he has the right to meddle all he wants, but the football team pays the price for it, and the fans.

I'm confused. Are we mad because Ralph picked Lynch or are we mad we let Lynch go to Seattle?

PTR

I'm confused. Are we mad because Ralph picked Lynch or are we mad we let Lynch go to Seattle?

PTR

Both. They didn't need him and shouldn't have picked him. But once they did, they sure as hell shouldn't have compounded the mistake by dumping him and wasting another first round pick on a RB.

Just like they shouldn't now dump Jackson and/or Spiller and draft another RB with a high pick, which they are almost certain to do in the next couple years.