So who should we root for on Saturday between Carolina & Tampa

simpleman

I posted this in another thread but I'll copy it here too

I broke down this weeks games and what we should root for in each one and why. Strangely I couldn't find anything to help or hurt the Bills in the sunday night (GB vs. Chi) or Monday night (Atl vs. NO). So for our best drafting possibility this is what Bills fans should root for.

*note this is only for draft position bc I def dont want to root for the cowboys for any reason!

Thursday:

Houston vs. Indy - Houston win would raise Mia S.O.S. (strength of schedule)

Saturday:

Mia vs N.E. - win would give Mia 6 moving them behind us

Jax vs. Ten - Jax win would lower our S.O.S. and move Jax to 5 wins

NYG vs. NYJ - Giants just bc its the Jets lol and a loss would all but end their sb hopes

TB vs. Car - tough to pick but I say TB as it would move them behind us and raise Car S.O.S.

Cle vs. Bal. - Cle win would raise them to 5 and drop them behind us due to S.O.S. and raise Mia S.O.S.

Ari vs Cin. - Ari. win would lower our S.O.S

Min vs Wash - Washington win would give them 6 w's

Den vs Buff - ready to be flamed but since this is for draft pick gotta root for Den W

St.L. vs Pit - Pitt win would raise Jax and Cle S.O.S

Oak vs. KC - Oak win raises cle s.o.s plus puts pressure on the Jets lol

SD vs. Det - Det win lowers our S.O.S.

Phi vs Dal - Dallas win raises TB S.O.S.

SF vs Sea - SF win raises Wash S.O.S

I know its a lot to digest and I may have made some errors but this is what I believe would be the perfect storm for the Bills. This scenario would (I believe) move us all the way up to the 6th pick!

This post has been edited by section122: 21 December 2011 - 11:11 AM

I posted this in another thread but I'll copy it here too

I broke down this weeks games and what we should root for in each one and why. Strangely I couldn't find anything to help or hurt the Bills in the sunday night (GB vs. Chi) or Monday night (Atl vs. NO). So for our best drafting possibility this is what Bills fans should root for.

*note this is only for draft position bc I def dont want to root for the cowboys for any reason!

Thursday:

Houston vs. Indy - Houston win would raise Mia S.O.S. (strength of schedule)

Saturday:

Mia vs N.E. - win would give Mia 6 moving them behind us

Jax vs. Ten - Jax win would lower our S.O.S. and move Jax to 5 wins

NYG vs. NYJ - Giants just bc its the Jets lol and a loss would all but end their sb hopes

TB vs. Car - tough to pick but I say TB as it would move them behind us and raise Car S.O.S.

Cle vs. Bal. - Cle win would raise them to 5 and drop them behind us due to S.O.S. and raise Mia S.O.S.

Ari vs Cin. - Ari. win would lower our S.O.S

Min vs Wash - Washington win would give them 6 w's

Den vs Buff - ready to be flamed but since this is for draft pick gotta root for Den W

St.L. vs Pit - Pitt win would raise Jax and Cle S.O.S

Oak vs. KC - Oak win raises cle s.o.s plus puts pressure on the Jets lol

SD vs. Det - Det win lowers our S.O.S.

Phi vs Dal - Dallas win raises TB S.O.S.

SF vs Sea - SF win raises Wash S.O.S

I know its a lot to digest and I may have made some errors but this is what I believe would be the perfect storm for the Bills. This scenario would (I believe) move us all the way up to the 6th pick!

This post has been edited by section122: 21 December 2011 - 11:11 AM

Thanks you did the math and answered my question