Who's the better RB? Fred or CJ?

NewEra

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better RB?

• Fred
    • CJ

After reading a few Tsw members say CJ spiller is better than Fred, I'm compelled to find out how the majority of the tsw community feels about this. Simply put, who is the better RB? Feel free to explain why you feel this way.

yes I know it's hard to say, after just a couple starts, how good Cj is. Who do you feel is the better RB?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading a few Tsw members say CJ spiller is better than Fred, I'm compelled to find out how the majority of the tsw community feels about this. Simply put, who is the better RB? Feel free to explain why you feel this way.

yes I know it's hard to say, after just a couple starts, how good Cj is. Who do you feel is the better RB?

There are a lotta troll threads on TBD lately. You should stick to your Fitz hatred rants.

This is just plain F-N stupid !!!!!!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Can you remember Thomas/ Davis come on use your head for something other than a hat rack !!

This Duo has the potential to really give our team a great one two punch & now that Fred is out & CJ is showing what he can do after everyone on here was calling him a bust you want to figure out who is better than who :blink: : !!!

1324313481[/url]' post='2340280']

Seriously, someone is actually asking this question. What a joke.

:wallbash:

Fred is a MUCH better RB IMO. In the "RB SITUATION" thread, I got into a sHort debate (short because I don't feel the need to defend Fred in this situation. He's better. Period). I want to see if anyone else feels the same as the blind man I was debating with....hence the thread. There are a lot of people here that just don't seem to "get it". Just wondering who those people are. Flame away because I made another poll with an obvious answer. It's your right, as it is my right to try and find out who I should bother wasting my time debating with.

Fred is a MUCH better RB IMO. In the "RB SITUATION" thread, I got into a sHort debate (short because I don't feel the need to defend Fred in this situation. He's better. Period). I want to see if anyone else feels the same as the blind man I was debating with....hence the thread. There are a lot of people here that just don't seem to "get it". Just wondering who those people are. Flame away because I made another poll with an obvious answer. It's your right, as it is my right to try and find out who I should bother wasting my time debating with.

I'm sure that there's a hurt Felix Jones fan somewhere who started a thread on a Cowboys board asking who's better Felix or DeMarco. You can get upset all you want, but Spiller has proven to me to be a better RB than Jackson. He's averaging 6 yards a carry his last three games as the starting RB. You may not know this, but once a RB proves to himself he can do it and that he belongs, there's no going back. It's not like the QB position. So I suggest that you try to get over it.

For anyone who thinks Spiller is anywhere even close to Jackson, I believe you should either be directed towards the nearest doctor, or congratulated on joining our community of Bills fans after watching your first ever game yesterday. There really is no in between.

I'm sure that there's a hurt Felix Jones fan somewhere who started a thread on a Cowboys board asking who's better Felix or DeMarco. You can get upset all you want, but Spiller has proven to me to be a better RB than Jackson. He's averaging 6 yards a carry his last three games as the starting RB. You may not know this, but once a RB proves to himself he can do it and that he belongs, there's no going back. It's not like the QB position. So I suggest that you try to get over it.

Have you watched CJ trying to get through the middle or did you only look at his stat sheet? Have you watched CJ trying to help out on the line? CJ has matured that's for sure, Fred is still better overall with the exception of speed.

We need to find a way to play both of them like we played Lynch plus Fred.

I voted for Fred, and when I did I saw he was leading 27-1. I took this question as which RB would I rather build my ground game on, and for me it's FJ. He's not as fast as CJ, granted, but he has good speed and more power.

1324316265[/url]' post='2340341']

Get over what??? I love spiller. I hope he turns out to be better than Fred. I'm a Bills fan. Spiller is a Bill and the better he gets, the better the Bills are. You act as if I dislike him. I think he's a good back with the potential to a very good, even great back. I just don't understand how anyone can say he's better than Fred at this point. It's lunacy IMO.

Get over what??? I love spiller. I hope he turns out to be better than Fred. I'm a Bills fan. Spiller is a Bill and the better he gets, the better the Bills are. You act as if I dislike him. I think he's a good back with the potential to a very good, even great back. I just don't understand how anyone can say he's better than Fred at this point. It's lunacy IMO.

To my eyes, Spiller clearly looks to have "figured out" the NFL game. Given that, I think he's become the better of two very good backs after watching his last three starts.

He no longer looks intimidated and his eye-popping talents have come to the surface. He's so much faster and quicker than Jackson (again, who's a very good back).

I would love for Fred Jackson to stay and be the backup to Spiller and give him 10-12 carries. But I just don't see him accepting that role.

Who cares who is better? They both look to be pretty good. Fred is a awesome veteran at 30 and CJ since he has actually been given carries appears to be flipping a big middle finger to the "he's a bust" before he ever got a chance crowd.

These posts are silly. All it does is develop animosity for the "other" guy. Lets keep em both and worry about our lack of pass rush, quality WRs, LT ad RT.

Why is this even a poll? The Bills have 2 starting caliber rbs and should keep/use both of them.

Spiller has done next to nothing for 2 years and because of one good game against Miami he's a starting caliber RB? Let me guess, you also wanted wanted Frank Reich to start over Jim Kelly. :wacko: