What all of you DESERVE...

#34fan

Happy holidays to everyone here at TBD! This was my first season as a poster, and I really, really apreciate the tolerance shown by everyone on this board. I pulled a lot of useful info out of TBD, and I've enjoyed my discussions with other fans. Believe it or not, I'm working on becoming a better poster. San Jose and Bowery4 were awful to me sometimes, but hey... That's fanhood for ya! I wanna wish everyone a safe holiday season, and happy new year! STAY OFF THE ROAD IF YOU'RE WASTED! GOOOOOOOOO BILLLLLS! :thumbsup:

San Jose and Bowery4 were awful to me sometimes, but hey... That's fanhood for ya! I wanna wish everyone a safe holiday season, and happy new year! STAY OFF THE ROAD IF YOU'RE WASTED! GOOOOOOOOO BILLLLLS! :thumbsup:

You attacked a first time poster (Corey) when you said the following:

"Can't think of anything more illogical and reactionary than listing the leagues elite QB's and summarily proclaiming them good fits for our offense. I mean wtf??? I know you're only 25, but that's just pathetic. I can totally believe you've been watching this board for a very long time. Scanning the poular threads, -guaging reactions. You bided your time and came up with the most lazy, benign, and non-confrontational thread imaginable. Way to walk into a room on your knees, kid. You'll have a nice life here at TBD agreeing with all the homers and (most of)the mods. That's a pretty safe course. Me? I call a spade a spade."

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/139903-to-all-of-the-people-who-think-we-need-to-draft-a-franchise-qb/page__view__findpost__p__2338013

I replied to you:

You call a spade a spade.

That's interesting.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/139903-to-all-of-the-people-who-think-we-need-to-draft-a-franchise-qb/page__view__findpost__p__2338074

Was there any other time that I was "awful" towards you?

You can attack others for no reason but I make an innocuous remark and you get butt hurt?

I'm glad you're working on becoming a better poster.

You attacked a first time poster (Corey) when you said the following:

"Can't think of anything more illogical and reactionary than listing the leagues elite QB's and summarily proclaiming them good fits for our offense. I mean wtf??? I know you're only 25, but that's just pathetic. I can totally believe you've been watching this board for a very long time. Scanning the poular threads, -guaging reactions. You bided your time and came up with the most lazy, benign, and non-confrontational thread imaginable. Way to walk into a room on your knees, kid. You'll have a nice life here at TBD agreeing with all the homers and (most of)the mods. That's a pretty safe course. Me? I call a spade a spade."

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/139903-to-all-of-the-people-who-think-we-need-to-draft-a-franchise-qb/page__view__findpost__p__2338013

I replied to you:

You call a spade a spade.

That's interesting.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/139903-to-all-of-the-people-who-think-we-need-to-draft-a-franchise-qb/page__view__findpost__p__2338074

Was there any other time that I was "awful" towards you?

You can attack others for no reason but I make an innocuous remark and you get butt hurt?

I'm glad you're working on becoming a better poster.

At the end of the day, I'm ok with whatever was said to me by whoever on this board. Don't worry I can take it. One of the things that's great about this board is that we're all fair game. At the same time we're all fans. Which to me trumps every difference we may have -Happy holidays San Jose. And happy new year.

In reference to the first-timer, this is what the young man said to me:

"Very reactionary as well ad reaching illogical conclusions here. Is fits the QB for 10 years absolutely not. Does he make head starching mistakes you betcha. Is he better than anyone in Buffalo since Flutie, yup. And your missing the bigger picture NO QB that the Bills draft could flourish with this roster. NONE period, we have starters that we be practice squad players anywhere else. Get better overall talent, thus putting a QB we draft maybe 2 years from now in a better position to succeed. It's a QB driven league sure, but complete teams win titles."

So you see, he called me illogical first. Still I Didn't want to hurt the millenial too badly. Hey, Wherever you are corey g, Happy holidays man! -Be safe. May the New Year bring you all the things you want. I mean that. -#34fan

Edited by #34fan

Happy holidays to everyone here at TBD! This was my first season as a poster, and I really, really apreciate the tolerance shown by everyone on this board. I pulled a lot of useful info out of TBD, and I've enjoyed my discussions with other fans. Believe it or not, I'm working on becoming a better poster. San Jose and Bowery4 were awful to me sometimes, but hey... That's fanhood for ya! I wanna wish everyone a safe holiday season, and happy new year! STAY OFF THE ROAD IF YOU'RE WASTED! GOOOOOOOOO BILLLLLS! :thumbsup:

I am still waiting at the mailbox for my bottle of wine.:angry: