Chris Kelsay Sounds Like Napolean

HuSeYiN1978

Everytime I hear this dude give an interview he has no emotion... He's just like ughhhhhhh uhhhhhh yeah we're pretty upset at how things have turned out uhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh we need to do a better job at getting to the QB... Not that I've heard him after a win but I'm sure he'd be like yeah uhhhhh uhhhh you know we just uhhh executed the gamplan perfectly and uhhhh uhhhhhh guys stepped up to the plate this week and uhhh it shows that practice pays offf... Shut the hell up man and this is one of the veterans on our team... A supposed leader... Oh God please help me... Idk if I'm crazy but I'd rather have the same losing record with a little more emotional players rather than have zombies on the team....

Evidently you do not listen to Chan often! I love being able to transcribe his words from radio interviews and just for fun I put in all the uhhh's, errrr's, and emmm's each time.

Maybe so but there's some thing in Chan that I like which maybe makes me not hear the uhh's and errr's and emmm's... His voice at least has levels... Like a little soft to a little louder basically volume 1-5 or maybe even 6 I've heard it... He definitely hasn't reached 10 at all he's not that type... But Kelsay on the other hand has all the uhhhh's and errrr's at level 2... Dude just sounds dead... This would be Kelsay in the huddle at level 2... "OK uhhhhh let's uhhh get to the QB guys uhhh break on two 1 uhhh 2 BREAK"

Everytime I hear this dude give an interview he has no emotion... He's just like ughhhhhhh uhhhhhh yeah we're pretty upset at how things have turned out uhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh we need to do a better job at getting to the QB... Not that I've heard him after a win but I'm sure he'd be like yeah uhhhhh uhhhh you know we just uhhh executed the gamplan perfectly and uhhhh uhhhhhh guys stepped up to the plate this week and uhhh it shows that practice pays offf... Shut the hell up man and this is one of the veterans on our team... A supposed leader... Oh God please help me... Idk if I'm crazy but I'd rather have the same losing record with a little more emotional players rather than have zombies on the team....

Men that show a lot of emotion are usually women.

You transcribe radio interviews? For fun?

Yup, call me crazy but I like to see how fast I can type. My WPM read/writing are 72. My WPM is over 85 consistently when audio/writing. I can keep up with songs very easily, and often times when I get the chance or heads up I will quote word for word in real time any interviews on Sirius NFLN with Bills players.

Yup, call me crazy but I like to see how fast I can type. My WPM read/writing are 72. My WPM is over 85 consistently when audio/writing. I can keep up with songs very easily, and often times when I get the chance or heads up I will quote word for word in real time any interviews on Sirius NFLN with Bills players.

To each his own, brotha! :beer:

Men that show a lot of emotion are usually women.

So when your wife or girlfriend gets you mad is this your response? "hey babe, uhhh relax please uhhh we can work this uhhh out, please don't yell at me babe. Uhhhh come on please stop breaking stuff uhhhh ok let's uhhh sit down and have a uhhh talk"

Basically after we get our asses kicked Kelsay sounds like that... And like H2o's reference to Ray lewis, I dont think there are many Ray Lewis type a guys he's definitely one of a kind and I'm not saying you need someone to be as aggressive and loud as him but many teams have vocal leaders on their squad and we just can't seem to find one at all... Merriman is the closest that I've seen in pregame speeches that fall into that category of a vocal leader...