Hey my Buffalo friends

Ice bowl 67

Hope you can turn things around and still finish out the season strong. You guys are a much better team then your record. Not sure what happened but keep the faith and never give up on your team. Would love to visit the Ralph someday. I hope at least next year you guys can right the ship and go on a run. It looks like you are getting better every year. You guys just take it one step at a time and it will happen.

Hope you can turn things around and still finish out the season strong. You guys are a much better team then your record. Not sure what happened but keep the faith and never give up on your team. Would love to visit the Ralph someday. I hope at least next year you guys can right the ship and go on a run. It looks like you are getting better every year. You guys just take it one step at a time and it will happen.

Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Please come back around this time every year! Unfortunately for us, your message is timeless. Merry Christmas!

Thanks Ice bowl. I'm hoping we will get in a good DC and turn the defense around like the Pack did between '08 and '09.

Here's to the Pack going 19-0 baby!

Thanks, but we don't have your front office.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian