Bookbags

Books, ipad, laptop, etc? I don't watch interviews or NFL Network/ESPN so I didn;t know he did but why can't he use a bookbag or backpack? When you get to a certain age, do you have to confirm to society and only carry a wallet and briefcase or travel bag? I carry a backpack or shoulder bag (or as the hispters call it, a messenger bag) a lot of places. It's the most convenient and you don't have to carry it with your hands. So anyone not using one is a knucklehead! I say "good on ya Stevie"!

Books, ipad, laptop, etc? I don't watch interviews or NFL Network/ESPN so I didn;t know he did but why can't he use a bookbag or backpack? When you get to a certain age, do you have to confirm to society and only carry a wallet and briefcase or travel bag? I carry a backpack or shoulder bag (or as the hispters call it, a messenger bag) a lot of places. It's the most convenient and you don't have to carry it with your hands. So anyone not using one is a knucklehead! I say "good on ya Stevie"!

man purses...ahh...or is it a "satchel"

lol. As you were saying this I was thinking of my Kindle Fire that I have to carry around in my hand if I want to take it anywhere. I feel enlightened.