The playoff flame is flickering....

Boatdrinks

for our Bills. Denver is now a virtual lock on one wildcard spot in the event of a Jags loss. The team in our way will likely be the Jets. We now need the Jets to lose BOTH their remaining games to have a shot at the playoffs. If the Jets win tommorow then Denver and the Jags BOTH must lose a game. I think those are the scenarios we'll be facing. I still think PITT will dispose of the Ravens. Our most likely route to the postseason would be for one team,the Jets to fail rather than multiple teams. I think we are officially moved to the "life support" category now. :blush:

Go San Diego this week.  Then Indy will play tough next week.  *pray*

177968[/snapback]

Why would they? If SD wins, Indy is #4.

You need to root for the most unlikely team in the NFL to play to a tie for Denver/Indy to mean something. More plausible is an Indy win and a Pats loss.

Exactly.

Hope for an Indy win tommorow along with a Patriot loss if you want the Colts to justify to yourself that they will"play hard" next week in Denver.

177972[/snapback]

I want an Indy win...but I think we'd be better rooting for the Jets to lose out. That way their playoff spot it open for us.

I think that the Jets could very easily lose 2... Yes, they would have to lose in St. Louis... Could happen?

???

177973[/snapback]

I agree. It helps St Louis that Marc Bulger is back and they are going to be fighting to win their division next week.

for our Bills. Denver is now a virtual lock on one wildcard spot in the event of a Jags loss. The team in our way will likely be the Jets. We now need the Jets to lose BOTH their remaining games to have a shot at the playoffs. If the Jets win tommorow then Denver and the Jags BOTH must lose a game. I think those are the scenarios we'll be facing. I still think PITT will dispose of the Ravens. Our most likely route to the postseason would be for one team,the Jets to fail rather than multiple teams. I think we are officially moved to the "life support" category now. :blush:

177964[/snapback]

You've got it right. Tommorow will be a scoreboard watching day, as well as watching our beloved Bills. I am confident that the Ravens will lose tomorrow, so knock them out. The Jaguars make me nervous but I am sticking to my prediction that Houston gives them a tough game.

Expect Marsha & the brady bunch to be in a real bad mood. They will cream the JESTS.

The NFC west is still up for grabs. St. Louis is still in the hunt. Bulger is back at QB for today's game. I think the rams win nfc west. To do that they have to win today & next week.

Frankly I don't care.

If they get to 10-6 they've met my preseason predictions.

Sure, I'd love for them to get into the playoffs and do some damage, but I'm into it for the long haul. And this off season is going to be a lot sweeter than the last four have been.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Frankly I don't care.

If they get to 10-6 they've met my preseason predictions.

Sure, I'd love for them to get into the playoffs and do some damage, but I'm into it for the long haul. And this off season is going to be a lot sweeter than the last four have been.

178008[/snapback]

I just want Eric to stay in Buffalo... without him, it's the Peerless loss all over again! :blush: