Iraq War Is Officially Over

4487 and 30k wounded in nine years of the Iraq occupation. That's also, roughly, a month on Iwo Jima, an average day on the Russian Front in 1942, or the morning of the third day of Gettysburg.

An American getting a !@#$ing hangnail in that !@#$ing **** hole is too big a price to pay, to say nothing of the raping the American taxpayer took. If it was "New Texas", I maybe could be swayed that this war was ever a good idea.

Since that didn't happen...

An American getting a !@#$ing hangnail in that !@#$ing **** hole is too big a price to pay, to say nothing of the raping the American taxpayer took. If it was "New Texas", I maybe could be swayed that this war was ever a good idea.

You know I agree with that.

Just wanted to put some perspective on the whole "4000 dead is a national tragedy!" perspective. Worth the cost? Absolutely not. A long, bloody, deadly war? Only if you're an eight year old like DIN.

So... I guess your all for turning it in to a glass parking lot then???

4487 and 30k wounded in nine years of the Iraq occupation. That's also, roughly, a month on Iwo Jima, an average day on the Russian Front in 1942, or the morning of the third day of Gettysburg.

How many Challenger disasters is it? :oops:

And, as usual, your ignorance of history is both embarrassing and sad. Pickett's Charge didn't take place till the afternoon. It took along time to move all the units into place to get the assault started.

How many Challenger disasters is it? :oops:

And, as usual, your ignorance of history is both embarrassing and sad. Pickett's Charge didn't take place till the afternoon. It took along time to move all the units into place to get the assault started.

:lol: Shut the !@#$ up, moron.