Thursday night game - game over already

Fixxxer

Featuring JP Gabbert, Paul "can'tdisengage" Poslouzny and Ahston Youboty.

Watching the Falcons play, I wish Chan could committ to running the ball like they do. Try to keep the defense off the field and make Fitz more comfortable until he can find a rythm.

Watching the Falcons play, I wish Chan could committ to running the ball like they do. Try to keep the defense off the field and make Fitz more comfortable until he can find a rythm.

funny you say that, you know who calls the plays for the Falcons right?

ive been saying all year that Chan doesnt run the ball enough and should be playing ball control especially with this defense

lolololol. Yeah, because our offense was so much better when we had that Falcon's OC's scheme. :)

Maybe he's learned a little something since then, or maybe he's one of those guys who are good coordinators but lousy HCs.

Possibly. But I'm not off the Chan wagon yet. I truly believe he's doing what he can in most situations. He himself admitted that it's incredibly difficult to commit to the run when you're down so quickly. I feel as if he's doing his best to say "nothing is really going to work, but we might as well throw to try to close the gap" without throwing his defense under the bus.

POZ looked the same to me. Racks up tackles, but has zero instincts and runs into blockers and can't get off them.

The falcons shredded the Jags on the run.

I think the Falcons did finally figure it out, like the guys where saying after the game on t.v. Matt Ryan is a perfect game manager, with a lot more ability then say a Trent Dilfer. But by no means is Ryan in the same league as a Manning, Brady, or Rodgers, and dont think he ever will be.

If Chan could try the same approach with Fitz, the results might be better.