Next Year's Schedule-Christmas Day Games?

Albany,n.y.

I hope we don't get a home game on Christmas next year, but I'm torn because if the game isn't on local TV, the places to see the game on satellite will probably be closed. The best I can hope for is a road game vs the Jets so I'm guaranteed the game will be on TV in Albany... Or maybe we'll get lucky & have a national game on the road. I'm sure there's lots of mixed opinions, with those going back to WNY for the holidays more in favor of a home game. In 1995 we had a Christmas Eve home game & the place was deserted by the 4th quarter.

I am one who loves having games to watch on Christmas, and would love to go home to Buffalo, and have them play a home game, on either Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day. With Christmas falling on a Sunday next year, my guess is that the NFL will schedule 13 games on Christamas Eve, 2 on Christmas, and one on that Monday night. I don't think they would have the stones to run a full NFL lineup on Christmas day, particularly with all the guff they have received for having two games this year. I got to watch the last half of the Packers/Vikings game yesterday, and the first half (so far) of the Chiefs/Raiders games, and they have both been very entertaining....

I am one who loves having games to watch on Christmas, and would love to go home to Buffalo, and have them play a home game, on either Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day.  With Christmas falling on a Sunday next year, my guess is that the NFL will schedule 13 games on Christamas Eve, 2 on Christmas, and one on that Monday night.  I don't think they would have the stones to run a full NFL lineup on Christmas day, particularly with all the guff they have received for having two games this year.  I got to watch the last half of the Packers/Vikings game yesterday, and the first half (so far) of the Chiefs/Raiders games, and they have both been very entertaining....

177857[/snapback]

I checked my programs from 1994 (The last time Christmas was on Sunday) & the majority of games were on Christmas Eve. I now remember going to a bar & watching us lose to Indy that year.