Patriots* (and Refs) at it again

MattM

Anyone else see the end of the Skins-Cheats game? Skins score a TD with about a minute left to tie the game, but wait, what's that? A hankie, you say? Offensive pass interference you say? CBS, of course, doesn't even show the replay (I'm always suspicious when they do that) (and yes, there was plenty of time to do so). Earlier in the game, our friend London Fletcher nails Brady as while he's still up and gets hit with a roughing penalty--even the announcers were all over that call. Seems like the more things change, some things remain constant. %#&* New England*.....

Anyone else see the end of the Skins-Cheats game? Skins score a TD with about a minute left to tie the game, but wait, what's that? A hankie, you say? Offensive pass interference you say? CBS, of course, doesn't even show the replay (I'm always suspicious when they do that) (and yes, there was plenty of time to do so). Earlier in the game, our friend London Fletcher nails Brady as while he's still up and gets hit with a roughing penalty--even the announcers were all over that call. Seems like the more things change, some things remain constant. %#&* New England*.....

At least Vince Wolfork got his weekly 15-yard-and-a-first-down "I'm Vince Wolfork, B word!" penalty.

That call on Fletcher was...maybe not horrible, but pretty much a joke. The explanation - "It was a penalty because he hit The Brady in the head with his arm," when his arm was nowhere near The Brady's head - that was horrible.