Let's Go Buffalo! Decline the Chargers!!!!&#3

The Poojer

Will do! :thumbsup:

Thank you Poojer. I will spend today cleaning my garage and raking leafs. After 35 years of fanhood, I gave up on this team when they gave up on themselves at home vs. the Jets. 12th season without playoffs is too much to ask anyone to support. This league is set up to achieve parity. The draft favors weaker teams, the salary cap evens out roster talent and the schedule helps weaker teams based on the prior year's results. When a team sucks out loud for over a decade under this system, it isn't by accident, bad luck or injuries. Major changes have to take place in order for this organization to become competitive. Nix and Gailey do not qualify as major changes either.

But for those of you who still are interested enough to watch this team play, Go Bills!

And Pooj, I look forward to that wake up call. :thumbsup::beer:

Wake me up when they are able to put a competitive team on the field. In this era of parity, it really shouldn't be that difficult.

While it is frustrating that the Bills have been so chronically mediocre and should have been able to make the playoffs at least once in the past decade but era of parity? The Steelers, Patriots and Ravens will likely be the top three teams in the AFC this year. Again. There is no era of parity anymore. At least not in our conference.

and the schedule helps weaker teams based on the prior year's results.

That actually doesn't happen much anymore since they went with 4 divisions per conference. You play your division twice (6 games), one AFC conference (4 games), one NFC conference (4 games), so that only leaves two games based on the previous year's record.

Thank you Poojer. I will spend today cleaning my garage and raking leafs. After 35 years of fanhood, I gave up on this team when they gave up on themselves at home vs. the Jets. 12th season without playoffs is too much to ask anyone to support. This league is set up to achieve parity. The draft favors weaker teams, the salary cap evens out roster talent and the schedule helps weaker teams based on the prior year's results. When a team sucks out loud for over a decade under this system, it isn't by accident, bad luck or injuries. Major changes have to take place in order for this organization to become competitive. Nix and Gailey do not qualify as major changes either.

But for those of you who still are interested enough to watch this team play, Go Bills!

And Pooj, I look forward to that wake up call. :thumbsup::beer:

I'm so far ahead of the curve that most of you guys can't even see me.