Here are my small school prospect ratings

Damond Talbot

Optimum Scouting came out with a small school list of guys and their rankings of them. You guys should check them out, great stuff, they have done a great job, I really like small school kids, and have been gotten to actually get to know a couple of these guys. I know that the Buffalo Bills have spoken with a few of these guys and I know they are happy with a few. I know that there are teams that are really high on guys as well.

Every year 25-30 small school guys get drafted, in the last 2 years the Bills drafted 4 small school guys, in Michael Jasper, Justin Rogers, Arthur Moats, and Danny Batten.

We all know Buddy trusts his scouts and if they are looking at some of these guys we can expect two of these guys on this list to get drafted by Buffalo

Here is a list, who would like to see the Bills get?

http://www.optimumscouting.com/draft/static/sleepers.html

Edited by Damond Talbot

Optimum Scouting came out with a small school list of guys and their rankings of them. You guys should check them out, great stuff, they have done a great job, I really like small school kids, and have been gotten to actually get to know a couple of these guys. I know that the Buffalo Bills have spoken with a few of these guys and I know they are happy with a few. I know that there are teams that are really high on guys as well.

Every year 25-30 small school guys get drafted, in the last 2 years the Bills drafted 5 small school guys, in Michael Jasper, Justin Rogers, Alex Carrington, Arthur Moats, and Danny Batten.

We all know Buddy trusts his scouts and if they are looking at some of these guys we can expect two of these guys on this list to get drafted by Buffalo

And none of those guys have done anything. I had real high hopes for Batten and Moats rushing the passer but they have been ineffective. We all loved Jasper (me too) but he looked weak which is sad for his size. We need to focus on big kids from big schools and save the small schools for UDFAs.

Give me some scouting the on the high guys and see who you think will be great or a bust.

If you check out our site, we have a list of top 150 D-1 guys, I will get a link for you

Here is a link for you

http://www.optimumscouting.com/draft/static/top-100-prospects.html

Thanks.

Isn't Riley Rieff staying in?

Not being smart, how do you explain the differences between your ranking and other draft sites? Because Draftek's are quite a bit different.

Every year 25-30 small school guys get drafted, in the last 2 years the Bills drafted 4 small school guys, in Michael Jasper, Justin Rogers, Arthur Moats, and Danny Batten.

No! No! No! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it. Stay with the top tier schools; big time programs will give you more consistency . . . every one of these guys you mentioned are perfect examples, all draft-day crap shoots, and, well, all have been more crap than shoot.

A simple draft formula: Draft big people from big schools (with occasional wow! exceptions).

No! No! No! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it. Stay with the top tier schools; big time programs will give you more consistency . . . every one of these guys you mentioned are perfect examples, all draft-day crap shoots, and, well, all have been more crap than shoot.

A simple draft formula: Draft big people from big schools (with occasional wow! exceptions).

And then you never get Andre Reed or Don Beebe or Pete Metzelaars. Those occasional exceptions have to be less than occasional to make some hits. The draft is an inexact science.

And none of those guys have done anything. I had real high hopes for Batten and Moats rushing the passer but they have been ineffective. We all loved Jasper (me too) but he looked weak which is sad for his size. We need to focus on big kids from big schools and save the small schools for UDFAs.

Give me some scouting the on the high guys and see who you think will be great or a bust.

I don't mind small school guys so long as it's in the end rounds (6-7), which all three of those you listed were taken.

Well first off, our site is a premier scouting site, we work directly with NFL teams and scouts. We sell our database to NFL scouts as well as all other professional scouts. We have a big board just like other sites, we have 8 to 10 scouts that travel the world and watch film on every team not just one. We have scouts that go to the extreme, I have been to 26 states this year scouting D2, D3 and FCS schools. So our small school rankings are pretty good, you won't find a site that has a top 100 small school guys. Everyone focuses on D-1. While we watch all the D-1 as well, we are becoming the smaller school premier site. We will be running a combine this year with BSN or Beyond Sports Network for small school guys as well. I hope you guys will keep following us as well.

PS I am not sure if Riley is staying in school but that list was made up probably before he said he was staying.