NSFW!! Lindsay Lohan's Playboy photo spread leaked

PromoTheRobot

I haven't seen the pics, but I am amused by the fact that many of you aren't interested. Considering most of you are the same people who would "yes" 48-year-old cross-eyed teachers from Fresno who lure kids into their basements for extra biology tutoring. At least be consistent. Lohan can't look that awful.

There is a phenomenon that I don't think has an official name...but it happens when you find a girl who is super hot and you totally want to bang her. Then you happen to meet her father, and amazingly enough you realize that the girl looks like a super hot female version of him. From then on, every time you see the girl, you're reminded of her dad, and next thing you know the girl has completely lost her appeal. That's sort of what happened to me in this case.

Edited by ajzepp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a phenomenon that I don't think has an official name...but it happens when you find a girl who is super hot and you totally want to bang her. Then you happen to meet her father, and amazingly enough you realize that the girl looks like a super hot female version of him. From then on, every time you see the girl, you're reminded of her dad, and next thing you know the girl has completely lost her appeal. That's sort of what happened to me in this case.

Huh? She looks nothing like him. Now Jessica Simpson and her dad, that's another story.

Huh? She looks nothing like him. Now Jessica Simpson and her dad, that's another story.

I didn't think so at first either...but then I happened to watch the season of Dr. Drew Celebrity Rehab that Michael Lohan was on, and to me he started looking just like her.

I agree about Jessica Simpson...strong resemblance there for sure

Based on this, I absolutely will not look at any pictures of Jessica Simpsons father...I don't want to ruin her image in my mind

I didn't think so at first either...but then I happened to watch the season of Dr. Drew Celebrity Rehab that Michael Lohan was on, and to me he started looking just like her.

I agree about Jessica Simpson...strong resemblance there for sure

Way worse is when you realize you're friends hot sister looks like him. Man I'd love to do her but it would be like banging Joe :sick:

Way worse is when you realize you're friends hot sister looks like him. Man I'd love to do her but it would be like banging Joe :sick:

LOL, hell yeah, that's even worse than the "looks like her daddy" effect!

The fact that 90% of this board could probably bang her kills it for me. I still enjoy look at boobies but they're nothing special. Same thing goes for most "celebrities." There are tons of non-famous girls that would put Lohan and others to shame.

Uh, no.

do you think i have a shot....or am i part of the 10%??? :huh:

The fact that 90% of this board could probably bang her kills it for me. I still enjoy look at boobies but they're nothing special. Same thing goes for most "celebrities." There are tons of non-famous girls that would put Lohan and others to shame.

Ewww... she's all naked and stuff! Gross!

edit: Ok, after viewing the pictures I must ask how is she 20something? I have seen better bodies on 30 and 40 year old women! She looks soft, no tone...meh. I've seen much better. Plus her being a ginger making her so pale - gingers have no souls.

Hey, my wife is a "ginger" and she's smokin' hot with plenty of soul! :P

PTR

I would like to propose a name: The "Paul/Mira Sorvino phenomenon."

I have no idea if I'm the only one, but every time I see an ad for an Anjolina Jolie movie, I see her father.