NSFW!! Lindsay Lohan's Playboy photo spread leaked

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're on ________ Pics are ok, nothing special. She lacks any real sexiness IMO.

While I understand Google can lead anybody to the end of the trail here let's not make this so easy for those who are offended or not of age to see such material.

Hmmm... I'm surprised at all the indignance. I'd nail the kooky broad. Sure she's a wreck and a public menace, but I kind of like the freckly redhead thing. And she's still got about 3 or 4 minutes of bloom left on that rose.

There's kooky, then there's drug addled. I think she's the latter, and I suspect she looks about 40 at this point w/o any makeup or airbrushing.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

There's kooky, then there's drug addled. I think she's the latter, and I suspect she looks about 40 at this point w/o any makeup or airbrushing.

Im with ya. I wouldnt take the trouble to click a direct link even if the mods allowed it. This photoshoot is 7 years too late (and shes 25). She has been old, used, busted, and gnarled since at least 20. There are 40 year olds who have fresher bodies. No thanks.

Hmmm... I'm surprised at all the indignance. I'd nail the kooky broad. Sure she's a wreck and a public menace, but I kind of like the freckly redhead thing. And she's still got about 3 or 4 minutes of bloom left on that rose.

I felt that way for a while, too. I just view her and her family (especially her dad) as just one long line of f-tards. Any part of me that found her hot or sexy has been completely wiped away...I hear about the stuff she's done and it just boggles the mind. She's got some serious issues..just like her father does...and I just can't view her in the same way anymore. If Rachel McAdams is ever in a spread, count me in! :thumbsup:

Wow!!!

While I understand Google can lead anybody to the end of the trail here let's not make this so easy for those who are offended or not of age to see such material.

I'm a dude...I like seeing nekkid chix...kooky or not

Ewww... she's all naked and stuff! Gross!

edit: Ok, after viewing the pictures I must ask how is she 20something? I have seen better bodies on 30 and 40 year old women! She looks soft, no tone...meh. I've seen much better. Plus her being a ginger making her so pale - gingers have no souls.

Edited by jboyst62

I haven't seen the pics, but I am amused by the fact that many of you aren't interested. Considering most of you are the same people who would "yes" 48-year-old cross-eyed teachers from Fresno who lure kids into their basements for extra biology tutoring. At least be consistent. Lohan can't look that awful.

Edited by GOBILLS78