Maybin Vs. Kelsay

I STILL want to know who the Bills were bidding against to give Kelsay the ridiculous contract they game him?

Who?

:unsure:

:blink: Kelsay:

12 games, 14 tackles, 1 sack.

Nice.

That's 12 games, not 1 game, 12 games.

http://www.nfl.com/player/chriskelsay/2505507/profile

This just proves my point. If we would have thrown Maybin to the wolves this year instead of cutting him, at the very worst he has production such as this. We would also know 100% he can't play - alteast for our defensive scheme.

Well, Maybin can't stop the run, he's one dimensional? My answer to this is neither can Kelsay. Anyone notice Kelsay can never read a screen pass and always gets caught in nowhere land over pursuing to the quarterback?

I think another reason a lot of teams run fake reverses on running plays because of players like Kelsay over pursue.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I STILL want to know who the Bills were bidding against to give Kelsay the ridiculous contract they game him?

Who?

:unsure:

:blink: Kelsay:

12 games, 14 tackles, 1 sack.

Nice.

That's 12 games, not 1 game, 12 games.

http://www.nfl.com/player/chriskelsay/2505507/profile

You would think the league minimum for a veteran would of been enough to extend Kelsay. Totally agree there was no multi-million dollar market for Kelsay but somehow the Bills showed him the money.

Maybin is a situational pass rusher. That is it. Jets got him cheap, so that works. He never should have been drafted in the first 4 rounds, but he was. By Jauron.

Let it go.

Not sure if you're talking to the OP or not but just in case you can rest assured I let it go the moment Barber put Maybin on his ass. I knew then and there he'd never see another snap with the Bills. Good riddance.

GO BILLS!!!