Adrian Hamilton Prairie View A&M

Bills need to be looking at Adrian Hamilton of PVAMU, he is a stud, he had 19.5 sacks all year and I just confirmed with NCAA that he has broke Robert Mathis record after a dispute was made by PVAMU Sports Information Director and stat man. It has been accepted and it is Official, he is the new SWAC and HBCU record holder.

If a person can get in the backfield and sack a QB 20.5 times in 11 games, you have to at least look at him, right?

That is what they had him at the beginning of the season, you see the arrow next to it? His stock is on the rise, he has been getting looked at a ton

Here is my article on him if you want to read more

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.optimumscouting.com%2Fdraft%2Farticles%2Fdiamond-in-the-rough-adrian-hamilton-de-prairie-view-aam.html&h=VAQFLFylUAQGHd5EtT-2p3mse69hNTBaRvASR869IMe-W-A

I'm sure all the future accountants, real estate brokers and used car salesmen he played against would second your endorsement...

He transferred from Texas Tech, so maybe at one time he was perceived as having "big school" talent?

BTW....please keep em comin Damond....I really like hearing about these small school guys.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Bills need to be looking at Adrian Hamilton of PVAMU, he is a stud, he had 19.5 sacks all year and I just confirmed with NCAA that he has broke Robert Mathis record after a dispute was made by PVAMU Sports Information Director and stat man. It has been accepted and it is Official, he is the new SWAC and HBCU record holder.

If a person can get in the backfield and sack a QB 20.5 times in 11 games, you have to at least look at him, right?

sure 7th round but don't be getting all geeked out over some Division 1AA player like he's Bruce Smith. Nix made that mistake with his first draft class when most of the guys came from non AQ schools.

I know there are questions about his forty time, but read this

NFL Optimum 40 Yard Dash Time 4.60

NFL Minimum 40 Yard Dash Time 5.00

(A lot depends on whether the DE is in a 3-4, or a 4-3 defense. In the 3-4 defense, DE's tend to be a lot bigger and stronger, and are usually a lot slower because they play the Offensive Tackles straight up. In a 4-3 Defensive Scheme, the DE's are usually lighter, faster, and smaller, but are lined up at an angle to the Offensive Tackle.)

I am not here trying to boost him up but I will say that we work with small school guys, I have wrote several articles on smaller school guys such as Ryan Steed, CB of Furman who I talked to today and he told me that he was invited to the Senior Bowl. That is a pretty big invite for a small school kid. So just because they don't come from the SEC doesn't mean that they are not good

Half the guys on our team came from smaller schools

Damond

So far he has been invited to the HBCU Bowl and he has been working out in Dallas with Rocket Ismael on his speed. He ran a 4.73 forty last week, and is hoping to run a 4.6

Damond, You said you were a scout and I am jealous but don't make the mistake of falling in love with a player. Chances are they will be gone when you want them then you will be pissed that you didn't get them. You need to have a handful of players that you like in each round around your pick and then if your guy is gone you still have good players to choose from and you will still be happy about it.

I know there are questions about his forty time, but read this

NFL Optimum 40 Yard Dash Time 4.60

NFL Minimum 40 Yard Dash Time 5.00

(A lot depends on whether the DE is in a 3-4, or a 4-3 defense. In the 3-4 defense, DE's tend to be a lot bigger and stronger, and are usually a lot slower because they play the Offensive Tackles straight up. In a 4-3 Defensive Scheme, the DE's are usually lighter, faster, and smaller, but are lined up at an angle to the Offensive Tackle.)

I am not here trying to boost him up but I will say that we work with small school guys, I have wrote several articles on smaller school guys such as Ryan Steed, CB of Furman who I talked to today and he told me that he was invited to the Senior Bowl. That is a pretty big invite for a small school kid. So just because they don't come from the SEC doesn't mean that they are not good

Half the guys on our team came from smaller schools

Damond

yeah.....