HBCU Bowl Practice Starts on Monday

Monday begins the HBCU Bowl (Historical Black Colleges and Universities). The Buffalo Bills are expected to be there watching practices and watching several players. These are small school guys that the Bills like, there are a list of some good guys on here that really could be impressive in the NFL

The rosters are out on http://www.hbcubowl.com

This game is played in Atlanta, GA

Here is our sites list of players to watch, check it out

http://www.optimumscouting.com/draft/articles/our-hbcu-bowl-week-preview.html

Edited by Damond Talbot

I would like to see a few of them as UDFA's

Charles Deas, NT he is 6'6 and 350 and he is way more athletic than Mike Jasper. WAY MORE, just google his name, you will see his crazy journey but if you read about him it is good, he was the 6th best coming out and he signed his letter to LSU.

Ryan Davis who might get taken in the draft but the kid is athletic, he would be a gamer on special teams

I would like to see a few of them as UDFA's

Charles Deas, NT he is 6'6 and 350 and he is way more athletic than Mike Jasper. WAY MORE, just google his name, you will see his crazy journey but if you read about him it is good, he was the 6th best coming out and he signed his letter to LSU.

Ryan Davis who might get taken in the draft but the kid is athletic, he would be a gamer on special teams

Don't know who you are or where you come from. It almost seems like you have some kind of affiliation in this game.

Regardless, thanks for posting.

I'll mention here that the prevailing mood on this message board is that the Bills stay away from small-conference players and focus their attention on the major powers and conferences.

This mindset is born of the fact that the Bills took several small program players in 2010 who haven't panned out whereas they went heavy on major powers in 2011 and that draft looks excellent so far.

Of course there's always exceptions and thanks for putting this out there.

I have absolutely no affiliation with the game, but I do work for a scouting company named Optimum Scouting, I am just giving you guys some input about this game, because I found out today that the bills scouts will be there. I talk with the Bills scouts in regards to where they will be at and what games they will be in. I am just letting you guys know. No affiliation to the game though, but it produced a few guys pro last year.

Damond

I have absolutely no affiliation with the game, but I do work for a scouting company named Optimum Scouting, I am just giving you guys some input about this game, because I found out today that the bills scouts will be there. I talk with the Bills scouts in regards to where they will be at and what games they will be in. I am just letting you guys know. No affiliation to the game though, but it produced a few guys pro last year.

Damond

Thanks very much, Damond.

Which NFL team(s) are you a fan of?

edit: Just reviewed your post history.

Welcome to the site, fellow Bills fan. Look forward to reading your insights.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Don't know who you are or where you come from. It almost seems like you have some kind of affiliation in this game.

Regardless, thanks for posting.

I'll mention here that the prevailing mood on this message board is that the Bills stay away from small-conference players and focus their attention on the major powers and conferences.

This mindset is born of the fact that the Bills took several small program players in 2010 who haven't panned out whereas they went heavy on major powers in 2011 and that draft looks excellent so far.

Of course there's always exceptions and thanks for putting this out there.

I dunno, SJBF. I'm thinking of calling BS on him. You forgot to mention that The Bills don't have a scouting department - EVERY Bills fan knows that. :ph34r:

PS - welcome to the board Damond